• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Apparently Roman and Chelsea, really don't want to do this but don't want to be left behind either, so they have no choice but to join in (a text from my dad ffs!)

Roman: "This is a disgrace to the world of football and the intregity of the English game!"

Premier League: "So are you gonna stay and help us then?"

Roman: "Oh God no, but we will feel very bad when we take all the money and all the teams here go bust."

:lol:
Roman is the OG of ****ing football with money.

Some of the **** today man :facepalm:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Apparently Roman and Chelsea, really don't want to do this but don't want to be left behind either, so they have no choice but to join in (a text from my dad ffs!)

Roman: "This is a disgrace to the world of football and the intregity of the English game!"

Premier League: "So are you gonna stay and help us then?"

Roman: "Oh God no, but we will feel very bad when we take all the money and all the teams here go bust."

:lol:

He has to buy a 15th mega yatch somehow...

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member

Vince and Shane v Teta and Stan IMO.

fd111ace7931683341ffc2d8fced3242.gif

Looks better in stripes too

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Old Phil would have been all over this. Biggest shame is he isn't alive to see it. You get the feeling he sacrificed the rest of his life for this so we could spread our wings.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
So by friday the 12 founding clubs will most likely be thrown out of UEFA, which means we will be thrown out of the semifinals of the Europa League aswell. Furthermore our players contracts will be canceled
Great stuff:facepalm:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Apologies if posted already, thread moves very fast. Apparently Mikel & players didn't know?

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom