• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Does anyone even really want to watch football anymore after this?

The greed/hypocrisy of the everyone on both sides has been appalling, tbh...it's always been there, but having it out in the open like this, what's the point in this "sport" anymore.

I don't really want to watch Arsenal play Everton on Friday while a megacunt like Neville takes the piss out of the club I love, under the pretense of caring for fans, when's it's all self interest and money on his part and Sky/PremierL League/UEFA/whoever.

Likewise, no matter were Arsenal go we will be crap, in the Super League or if we stay in the Premier League...because our scumbag owner just wants to put nothing in, but get everything out of us...yay.

What a horrible last few days, **** football.

NGL, I'm completely deflated for the Everton and Villareal matches. I'll watch, but now it's not about the football.

UEFA are just pissed off that it's not their super league. It's an absolute disgrace from all sides and part of the reason I miss the days of the Championship. All this will do is make the gap between CL sides and the rest of the clubs even bigger, just like a super league would, the only difference is it isn't a closed shop, but it'll be bloody hard for teams like Palace and Wolves to compete with Arsenal and United if they have an extra 150m (random figure I made up) of revenue every season.

I saw on social media earlier about the Baku final and the lack of tickets they gave you, they don't give a ****. Football is long gone from being a game for the working class. I've been saying I want to start following non league football for a couple of years now, it's annoying that Leicester are so bloody ethical and seem to do 95% of things the correct way, otherwise it'd be much easier to just turn my back on them.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

As a protest against both the ESL and UEFA/Fifa...I will not be posting any nostalgia in the Everton match thread!

#DoYourPart #CleanUpFootball
:lol:

I know you're joking, but this is how I feel. What do you even do?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

As a protest against both the ESL and UEFA/Fifa...I will not be posting any nostalgia in the Everton match thread!

#DoYourPart #CleanUpFootball

Not even for the Mikel Derby. You’re a shambles.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I’m glad peoples eyes have been opened as to how terrible Sky, the PL, UEFA and FIFA are.

I’ve clashed with apologists for all of them over the years and the sooner we realise how broken this system is the better.

My fear is that "have they really" ?
I'm mostly seeing hate for ESL, rightly so, without any question, but if we're at it, get them all exposed big time.

The billionair owners, UEFA, FIFA for doing human rights crimes with Katar and doing a fixed 20 team super league in africa..

Hypocrites like Rummenigge and all the others, I'm sickened left right and center.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Imagine watching this **** league being presented by Adrian Chiles.

Andy-Gray-and-Richard-Keys1.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

My fear is that "have they really" ?
I'm mostly seeing hate for ESL, rightly so, without any question, but if we're at it, get them all exposed big time.

The billionair owners, UEFA, FIFA for doing human rights crimes with Katar and doing a fixed 20 team super league in africa..

Hypocrites like Rummenigge and all the others, I'm sickened left right and center.

Hard to judge tbf. I’ve seen more pushback against Sky’s biased views than I imagined previously.

Our hopes for change basically lie with BoJo. Not holding out much hope but the time for change is now when these clubs have given the football world such a gift.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
As Arsenal fans let's be objective unlike the media and other fanbases.

Your right Tottenham haven't won many trophies in recent decades. But historically they are a big club who have had great players and an identity for playing good football. They're not a giant club like us and Liverpool but they have pedigree.
Nobody thinks they're a big club. If they're a big club then so are all the clubs in lower divisions with more top flight trophies than Sp**s. They're a club benefitting from their location in London and over a period of decades, that location is quite literally all they have. They are a joke inclusion in a big 6 because there's literally zero sporting merit to it, it's entirely based on location.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom