• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Andre Onana

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

BTW I don't think Leno and his feet were much of a problem.
Yeah ageee, it’s like a chain I guess, one weak link and the whole thing is pointless.

There’s no point in having the Black Ederson in goal if Bellerin and Holding are still playing.

AeNwT

Btw i'm not excited on this... I have seen him before and he is prone to calamities. Seems like Arteta asistants does not know how pick the correct GK. Going through all this because they could not ask Leno to fight his place.
I agree but his errors are more when playing the ball out from what I’ve seen. I don’t think he’ll get that same at of time in the prem.

I agree with you but I’m hopeful he irons that out of his game. Keeps it simple

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Leno never looked that comfortable with the ball at his feet to me, though I hate that we judge keepers like that now...his general goalkeeping though was very good for us for me, at least until this season where he just looks like he doesn't want to be here anymore.

Maybe the pace difference was too much for him in England, when he was on the ball.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Maybe the pace difference was too much for him in England, when he was on the ball.
Also maybe a bit of a reputational thing as well? You rarely see other teams put their full effort into pressing CIty and/or Ederson because they don't really believe they'll win it.

Arsenal though...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Also maybe a bit of a reputational thing as well? You rarely see other teams put their full effort into pressing CIty and/or Ederson because they don't really believe they'll win it.

Arsenal though...

Good point, tbf.

I would fancy my chances of pressing Arsenal into an error, and I am a fat ****!

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

He could be swallowing the jizz from a bull elephant straight from source for all I care, as long as he saved a few pens idgaf.
I think you should care about that? That’s a good few litres man. 😢

Reactions: A_G

Iceman10

Established Member
Think this transfer will happen, but doesn't take away from Wheatley shown up as a bit of a clown so far this window. Up there with some of the worst "itk" fakers around at present.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
Think this transfer will happen, but doesn't take away from Wheatley shown up as a bit of a clown so far this window. Up there with some of the worst "itk" fakers around at present.

And his hate against Fabrizio Romano is annoying. You can love or hate Romano but he has a better track record than Chris Wheatley.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

So Wheatley saying he's very likely to join. Others saying we want homegrown. So either one of those is wrong or Leno is gone if Onana comes?

Edit: Forgot about the ban. Could end up with 3 keepers?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

either the outcome the max we will pay 9M. but i hope they shorten the ban.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

either the outcome the max we will pay 9M. but i hope they shorten the ban.
They have to allow him to train with the team at least. That's just bullying which makes absolutely no sense.

Or do they fear he whispers doping advice to other players like he couldn't do that elsewhere?

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom