• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I dunno, would a club like Chelsea or Liverpool get into this situation where they are being low balled and having to sell their player cheap? It always seem to happen to us.

Imo there could have been some ways of preventing us going down this alley.
i don't think so because Both teams would sell unwanted players when their value high we decided to keep Xhaka when he had agreement with Hertha Berlin and they made good 25M bid in January 2020. same with Bellerin even tho not sure if PSG wanted him or was only loan but it's a lesson we should learn we can't keep hold on average players sell them when their value is high like Iwobi.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I know you're trolling but ok. Clubs know he wants out so he's cheap. Still, nobody wants him?
He had an outstanding game against France and he will suit Italy and Mourinho to a T, where's there troll here? GDeep is spot on.

There hasn't been many signings just yet and the signings that have been made, loads of them haven't had any bidding wars or multiple clubs interested - not sure how you could use that to knock Xhaka.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
He had an outstanding game against France and he will suit Italy and Mourinho to a T, where's there troll here? GDeep is spot on.

There hasn't been many signings just yet and the signings that have been made, loads of them haven't had any bidding wars or multiple clubs interested - not sure how you could use that to knock Xhaka.
I think if he's as good as people say there would be at least one more club interested. Doesn't matter if he only wants to play for Mou. Another club should at least be there to try tempting him. Can't wait to here the next set of excuses though because the 'he's still at Euros' one is all used up.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I think if he's as good as people say there would be at least one more club interested. Doesn't matter if he only wants to play for Mou. Another club should at least be there to try tempting him. Can't wait to here the next set of excuses though because the 'he's still at Euros' one is all used up.
Patson Daka is a young inexpensive talent how many people were in for him?
Soumare?
Michael Olise was only 8 mil and only Palace were in for him.

There's more around the globe but this is just the Prem off the top of my head, this no club interested stuff doesn't make sense.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Club should show some balls and stick to the price tag we have. At worst we'll get the price Roma are offering for him in January or next summer, he can still play a role for us.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners

this guy is followed by Arsenal's official account, if I am reading it right, so should be sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom