• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
So sad to see that most of the people here seem to have had a tough childhood and **** family background and probably trolled and bullied by everyone. You can see they come from rotten societies and background, where old men behave like 2 years old. For example, you should not be fooled by the name of the country. I have heard that for example Saudi Arabia is a complete **** hole and nothing has to do with religion, but the ****ttest place on Earth in every aspect. I do not have to tell you anything about Brazil or American hispanics. Typical ****holes.

Old men trolling, I have seen it all now, Behave little ****s.

You seem to have mistook this website for Saudi-Mania.

Either that or you're literally crying about people laughing at Bergman having Xhaka wallpaper and bed covers all over his bedroom

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

The thread is about whether Xhaka is leaving or not, not what players certain posters have on their walls. Go and cry now for Declan Rice. I have not seen any Xhaka fans or fans of other players trolling Declan Rice thread or trolling people who like him. Nobody cares what pictures of him you have on your walls.

Group of people who are led by mods to troll certain posters because they dislike or hate the player, for the reasons known only to them, because there is no reason actually.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

So sad to see that most of the people here seem to have had a tough childhood and **** family background and probably trolled and bullied by everyone. You can see they come from rotten societies and background, where old men behave like 2 years old. For example, you should not be fooled by the name of the country. I have heard that for example Saudi Arabia is a complete **** hole and nothing has to do with religion, but the ****ttest place on Earth in every aspect. I do not have to tell you anything about Brazil or American hispanics. Typical ****holes.

Old men trolling, I have seen it all now, Behave little ****s.

Perhaps you should take your own advice & lead by example instead of impugning entire countries because of your petulance at your hero's departure :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I actually agree with this. For Granit to put on that dusty shirt and take abuse from these wonky tooth couch experts, he quite frankly never got paid enough he did the club a favour.

Baby sitting overrated snot nosed kids and playing for managers on work experience, all infront one of the sh*ttiest fanbases alive to boot, god speed to Granit man all the best.

Hopefully his transfer gets wrapped up soon so he can skip the 2nd place bus parade at Holloway.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Yeah, no offence but a couple of posters go so over the top with the Xhaka love, in fact it's beyond that, it's blind cultish hero worship that it winds everyone else up.

Xhaka's not the problem, it's his mini cult :lol:

I don’t get it. Never even done or said anything over the top. Do you know about the real world out there? That’s where crazy obsessed fans exist, of any celebrity.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
The thread is about whether Xhaka is leaving or not, not what players certain posters have on their walls. Go and cry now for Declan Rice. I have not seen any Xhaka fans or fans of other players trolling Declan Rice thread or trolling people who like him. Nobody cares what pictures of him you have on your walls.

Group of people who are led by mods to troll certain posters because they dislike or hate the player, for the reasons known only to them, because there is no reason actually.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I suggest looking up the word 'banter' in the dictionary mate

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
I don’t get it. Never even done or said anything over the top. Do you know about the real world out there? That’s where crazy obsessed fans exist, of any celebrity.

I don't even know why you would ever think 'over the top Xhaka love, that's blind cultish hero worship' referred to you, I'm totally baffled.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I actually agree with this. For Granit to put on that dusty shirt and take abuse from these wonky tooth couch experts, he quite frankly never got paid enough he did the club a favour.

Baby sitting overrated snot nosed kids and playing for managers on work experience, all infront one of the sh*ttiest fanbases alive to boot, god speed to Granit man all the best.

Hopefully his transfer gets wrapped up soon so he can skip the 2nd place bus parade at Holloway.
Forced to stay twice too lol. At least last 2 years been good for him here got everything with fans and on pitch spot on.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I was actually worried we'd let him go, fail to get our targets and then have an inadequate replacement, so at least we're acting with some common sense

@BergMan if we fail in our transfer dealings your boys staying
We don't want him go he want to leave Arteta would like keep him one more year to not hurt stability in midfield even if we add rice

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

A player Xhaka's age can't turn down a 5 year contract offer and Arsenal rightly can't offer him that for what they are trying to do, so that's why he's leaving.

Good on Xhaka leaving on a high and good on the club to keep their senses here, they've buckled in these situations before.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
We don't want him go he want to leave Arteta would like keep him one more year to not hurt stability in midfield even if we add rice

I think Arteta wants the following: 2 players

A) Someone as good defensively who's better creatively on the ball - Mount
B) Someone as good offensively who's better defensively off the ball - Rice

Which would make Xhaka redundant. If we don't get both roles maybe Xhaka stays

I also think that's why Arteta didn't confirm Xhaka is leaving, because he isn't certain to leave.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I think Arteta wants the following: 2 players

A) Someone as good defensively who's better creatively on the ball - Mount
B) Someone as good offensively who's better defensively off the ball - Rice

Which would make Xhaka redundant. If we don't get both roles maybe Xhaka stays

I also think that's why Arteta didn't confirm Xhaka is leaving, because he isn't certain to leave.
I think he leaving even we somehow f**k up the number one target seem we promised him to leave we can't force him to stay 3rd time this time is even more serious because we agreed everything with Leverkusen

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

You've researched Xhaka, the human being to the point where you know what house he lives in. That's weird.

Stuff like that goes beyond loving a football player for their abilities and into an unhealthy fixation.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
You've researched Xhaka, the human being to the point where you know what house he lives in. That's weird.

Stuff like that goes beyond loving a football player for their abilities and into an unhealthy fixation.

Don’t you have a favourite player?

Supporting and admiring the players that play for your team is part of being a football fan, naturally everyone will have their favourite player. The players want it more than anything too, to be loved by the fans.

Just because I know where someone lives doesn’t make me a stalker, finding out was very easy. It was simply curiosity. People want to follow the lives of their favourite players these days. It’s more than just football on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom