• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Arteta got Xhaka to stay, providing huge support for UCL push last season, while managing to sell Xhaka afterwards for like 10 million more than would have got last summer.

A bit more funds that Arteta managed to save for Arsenal, while getting to UCL.

Xhaka is an Arsenal legend in his own right. Not on the level of true legends, but his story is something to cherish for the ages.

Makes up for some of the money he lost us persuading Maitland-Niles to stay.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Makes up for some of the money he lost us persuading Maitland-Niles to stay.
Yeah, and Guendouzi had to be sold for cheaper. Pepe too.

But overall he has made much more money from player development, renewals etc. than lost.

And many of those losses are understandable.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

So does that mean it’s now Elneny and Holding as the last two Wenger players right?

Oh and Reiss as well.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
One things for sure, you don't almost win the league and then replace a character like Xhaka with a character like Havertz and expect to go one better. We need another CM.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
This is how the Avengers must have felt when they finally beat Thanos. I could cry right now. Is this what freedom feels like?

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
One things for sure, you don't almost win the league and then replace a character like Xhaka with a character like Havertz and expect to go one better. We need another CM.
We need one more CM to replace his character? Would be cheaper to just hire one of these life coaches on permanent basis.

bastun

Player:Saka
Hopefully Rice brings what Xhaka had mentally for this team. Amazing professional who never shied away of a challenge. Wish him luck.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Ah man, Im going to miss this guy so much.

Thank you Granit, for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom