• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Hopefully the club learnt from the past and we won't finalize the deal until the replacement is 100% done.

The other clubs will milk even more money out of us.
Yeah when they found out we got 13 million pound for him they will exploit us

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Most wouldn't consider the voice in your head to be 'an exclusive source' mate. But treat yourself to delivery pizza and a couple of glasses of red wine tonight anyway

I don’t care if you don’t believe me but I’m telling the truth.
I did not believe Romano or all the rumours. I only asked this source about it in the last few hours. First time I spoke to him, but he knows about me being a big fan of Granit and he responded.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Glad for Xhaka if he gets to leave on his own terms. Like an old gunslinger he rides of to new adventures in a different town...

@mods, with Xhaka leaving I want my old tagline back: "A-M's most handsome Scandinavian hunk!" You should never have removed it!

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I did not believe Romano or all the rumours. I only asked this source about it in the last few hours. First time I spoke to him, but he knows about me being a big fan of Granit and he responded.
Atleast he left on a high with his best season behind him. He always fought for the team. For that he will always be respected

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I feel for you Bergy! Hang in there! And try to see it from Xhaka's perspective. Good deal for him.

Back to Anger

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
I feel for you Bergy! Hang in there! And try to see it from Xhaka's perspective. Good deal for him.

It’s not a good deal. He is going against everything he stands for. He thinks he is leaving on a high with the fans but really he is running away from a challenge if he leaves. I’m angry with him.

Also angry with Arsenal. If they were open to giving him a 4 or 5 year deal he would’ve taken it without hesitation. He wants a long deal.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

It’s not a good deal. He is going against everything he stands for. He thinks he is leaving on a high with the fans but really he is running away from a challenge if he leaves. I’m angry with him.

Also angry with Arsenal. If they were open to giving him a 4 or 5 year deal he would’ve taken it without hesitation. He wants a long deal.
Arsenal cannot give him a long deal. That is out of the question after the **** experience we had with the last 30+ players we have even 3 year deals.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Arsenal cannot give him a long deal. That is out of the question after the **** experience we had with the last 30+ players we have even 3 year deals.

Xhaka is a special player, he deserves the respect. He is not an Auba or an Özil. He will always give 100%. An exception should have been made for him. It’s not about the money he would’ve taken it on the same wages he’s on now, it’s about the long term stability.

BIoodBrother

I'd hope we get more but with one year left that or 20M will be maximum.
It's two years basically with the 1yr option. He just had an outstanding season and if there wasn't a bias against him, he'd be in the team of the season. It's a shame that we aren't keeping him. I hope that Arteta has something up his sleeve. This is not good news at all, especially for 15million.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's two years basically with the 1yr option. He just had an outstanding season and if there wasn't a bias against him, he'd be in the team of the season. It's a shame that we aren't keeping him. I hope that Arteta has something up his sleeve. This is not good news at all, especially for 15million.
Arteta forced him to stay twice we just have to let him go this time its good opportunity to move on and upgrade

BIoodBrother

Arteta forced him to stay twice we just have to let him go this time its good opportunity to move on and upgrade
i dont think that we'll be able to. i think we'll suffer. he's so underrated. i understand that he can look like a fool sometimes but he reads and understands the game like few and his mid range passes are so fast pace and stick to the foot. if we had willock in this position, we'd struggle a lot for example. any new player will take time, esp if he's not a genius and 28+.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i dont think that we'll be able to. i think we'll suffer. he's so underrated. i understand that he can look like a fool sometimes but he reads and understands the game like few and his mid range passes are so fast pace and stick to the foot. if we had willock in this position, we'd struggle a lot for example. any new player will take time, esp if he's not a genius and 28+.
I think we'll struggle to find player that give you 50 games a season without getting injury but im confident if we get Rice we'd be fine.

Depression

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
The thought of Xhaka leaving is dawning on me. It’s too much to process so soon. I’m feeling hopeless and in despair

Sad Tears GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

BIoodBrother

I think we'll struggle to find player that give you 50 games a season without getting injury but im confident if we get Rice we'd be fine.
we'd be much better if we had rice and xhaka. unless we plan a change of formation this role wont suit rice as much as xhaka. i cant see rice being our furthest forward midfielder,

BIoodBrother

but why did he prolong, then suceed and leave when CL is finally, finally there. he leaves for leverkusen who most likely wont play CL and are a much smaller team.
is that for his family? if so, respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom