• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Two consecutive seasons with 19 G/A is actually quite decent. He has 26 in all comps this season.
Still going to improve as well and that’s before you factor in that he’ll get more chances and high quality touches at Arsenal than at Milan.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

He is gone. I am frigging angry with him.

He has already signed a 5 year deal with Leverkusen. After that he will leave to go to Basel. This is his plan.

Pathetic man.
And why didn’t Arsenal try harder to make him stay?

Xhaka you have betrayed me.

Yes I have an exclusive source that’s how I know.

Who is your source? Thanks for sharing this information.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
You say he's going to Basel, as a coach?

No, at first to play with his brother, in his late late 30’s. Then he will start coaching.
That’s after Leverkusen.

He wanted a long deal at Arsenal, Arsenal never wanted to give it to him. He got 5 years at Leverkusen.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Looks like he is actually leaving. Surprising, hard to judge until you see how our midfield looks come August. Good thing that it`s is sorted early. Gives us a lot of time to sort out our midfield ( to get both Rice and Caicedo would be amazing) Also he deserves a proper send off at the Emirates and I am sure he will get one.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
All that talk about Xhaka being on the same level as Kroos to only end up at Leverkusen. Damn.

Clearly what’s important to him is stability, for himself and his family. A club that will give him a 5 year contract.

It sucks and I am grieving.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Hopefully the club learnt from the past and we won't finalize the deal until the replacement is 100% done.

The other clubs will milk even more money out of us.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
He is gone. I am frigging angry with him.

He has already signed a 5 year deal with Leverkusen. After that he will leave to go to Basel. This is his plan.

Pathetic man.
And why didn’t Arsenal try harder to make him stay?

Xhaka you have betrayed me.

Yes I have an exclusive source that’s how I know.

Most wouldn't consider the voice in your head to be 'an exclusive source' mate. But treat yourself to delivery pizza and a couple of glasses of red wine tonight anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom