• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think he's a quality player, would like to sign him.

But the longer this goes on, the worse we look...we are like that nerdy best friend in all those 90s films, just begging him to take us :lol:

Liam_Og

I hold AFCBELL as a top top tier source. He said Madders is THE target.

I'd prioritise the best signing for the football club. Maddison is a better player than Odegaaard and he's better for what we need right now. But Ødegaard is better value for money. If you want real value for money you go for Aouar. All these guys will be on our list to fill the number 8 shirt. But Maddison is definitely top of that list for now. I think this is a key week for it.
So a faceless dude on Twitter. Ok that explains it, you were so convincing in your convictions i thought perhaps you knew something the rest of us don’t.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It's easy to say Maddison is the top target, as he is the most expensive and hardest to get.

If we don't get him, there is always the excuse that Leicester wouldn't sell, and we went for the 2nd option.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
If we wanted Ode has main target it would be done by now for £35M. Maddison is number one, I think a big bid goes in this week. If it doesn't come off we will fall back on Ødegaard.
Didn't Ornstein say Ødegaard was Arsenal's no 1 target?
https://theathletic.com/2619066/202...s-Ødegaard-buendia-tapsoba-chambers-contract/

Ornstein also said Maddison is not possible financially for Arsenal.

You don't believe Orny?

Gn1212

Didn't Ornstein say Ødegaard was Arsenal's no 1 target?
Arsenal transfers: Ødegaard is No 1 target, Championship keepers conundrum, serious interest in Tapsoba

Ornstein also said Maddison is not possible financially for Arsenal.

You don't believe Orny?
Bell is our top source. Ornstein is very reliable too but he is fed info from the club so they have mislead him before.
Anyway, Ornstein has changed tune, he used to bang that "Ødegaard is the priority" drum like Fabrizio does still but once Bell revealed Maddison was the target he now presents both as potential targets for AM without specifying who's the priority.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
So a faceless dude on Twitter. Ok that explains it, you were so convincing in your convictions i thought perhaps you knew something the rest of us don’t.

Professional journalists whose job it is to report stuff get things wrong all the time, but a guy on twitter got something right once and people now trust him with their lives. The cult of Bell has gone too far.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I don't understand why people argue who is the top target. We will likely never even know it for sure. Egos clash, who cares. Ødegaard for half the Maddison money can still be the top target.

It's just safer for arguers to say it is Maddison, because they can't be proven wrong unlike if they say Ødegaard. They have the excuse I mentioned.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I don't understand why people argue who is the top target. We will likely never even know it for sure. Egos clash, who cares. Ødegaard for half the Maddison money can still be the top target.

It's just safer for arguers to say it is Maddison, because they can't be proven wrong unlike if they say Ødegaard. They have the excuse I mentioned.

There's no point arguing it when we're being told it.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Sometimes the club themselves don't even know who's the 'top target', sometimes different people inside one club each have a top target and try to lobby for it. No one knows what the f*ck goes on in a transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom