• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Manchester City 5 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, 28th August | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Xhaka got the ball with his right leg long before he makes contac with the player pretty harsh for that to be red.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

sigh, the fact that it was a harsh red vibes Arteta something to use but surely surely the powers that be aren’t that stupid?

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

That wasn't a red at all, no knee height and didn't touch player at all. Shameless diving
It is against Arsenal and with refs like Martin Atkinson and his ilk. We have to play with that in mind. He will look to punish us at any given turn. That is just the way it is in the PL and has been for years. Xhaka should have know. Still doesn't make it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom