• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day Thread

What is the most realistic scenario?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
So there’s no rumours on a midfielder coming in? Even though the club could still sell Elneny and AMN basically has zero future here now?

TinFish

Too many kids in the first XI. Think we will be on the ropes for most games this season. Can’t see the likes of Saka progressing either - my moneys on him and other promising youngsters developing sideways whilst we still try to get our **** together at the back.

despite all the signings, this is the worst window ever. Genuinely think signing no one would be better.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
United a much stronger force than us. Proven players in Varane and Ronaldo, youth in Sancho.

Ddg/Henderson
AWB Varane Maguire Shaw
Pogba Fred
Sancho Bruno Rashford
Ronaldo

That's a near complete team that can carry a player like Fred - Fred who I still rate above Xhaka and Elneny.
United's squad is ridiculously talented. They also have Cavani, Martial rotting on the bench...massive talent in Amad Traore and interesting Pellistri on loan behind those guys and Greenwood.

Unbalanced though, not much in midfield aside from Pogba, and Ole is a joker, haha, it's amazing how poor they looked against Wolves with that collection of talent, or the way they can fail to get control of games, or how easily they are nullified tactically by a good manager. Fancy us to win one draw one against them this season like last, not too hard to get the beating of Ole tactically.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Simeone really willing to give away very young superstar so he can get back that diva back.

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
Leno
Tomiyasu White Gabriel KT
Partey - ?
Pepe Ødegaard Saka
Auba

Bench:
Ramsdale
Chambers
Holding
Tavares
Sambi
Xhaka
Martinelli
ESR
Lacazette

That CM signing gives us some depth. If it doesn’t happen today it best be the next player to come through the door.

Token Yank

United a much stronger force than us. Proven players in Varane and Ronaldo, youth in Sancho.

Ddg/Henderson
AWB Varane Maguire Shaw
Pogba Fred
Sancho Bruno Rashford
Ronaldo

That's a near complete team that can carry a player like Fred - Fred who I still rate above Xhaka and Elneny.
They got roasted against Wolves. Fred was horrible and Pogba a liability in a two. They have a good team but their business has been weird. Really should have dropped the money on Ndidi to free up Pogba in CM. McTominey makes the team click as he can cover a lot of ground and win the ball back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom