• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day Thread

What is the most realistic scenario?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
4 Poofs and a Piano.

How can you not love the 00s!

MikeVinna

Established Member
Laca cost us £47M and you are more worried that we aren't getting a fee for Eddie?

He was a decent servant but seriously over the hill. Twerking days are over.

Nketiah is young, talented(to a degree) and english. Chelski/Pool would get 20m.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
You were still saying that Bellerin should be ahead of Chambers and Cedric last season despite the contrast in forms (extremely long run of bad form for many seasons when it came to Bellerin).

I don't have "bois". I just don't have agendas with players due personalities or looks. I judge on pefromances and call it as it is.

Holding - One of our best players last season and played a vital role in us having a top 3 defensive record. Has been poor in his couple of peformances this season.

Kola - is LB that was utilised as a cb in back 3 against City and has hardly featured for us recently. As Keown said couldn't of had more than one training session together as a back 3 with Chambers (who is another full back) and Holding.

Mari - Solid and reliable for us previously. However this season has been very poor and highly error in his couple of peformances so far.

Cedric - Again he had patches of good form thatvlead to large amount of posters on this forum giving rightful praise last season.

You realize that your opinions are not equal to a "large ammount of posters", right? Bar Holding, they're all ****e and the actual majority of the forum agrees with that take.

But again, since we don't have a blonde supremacy agenda, our opinions don't matter.

tcahill

Kola Nketiah, Cedric and Laca all refusing to move because of wages. Nketiah and Kola even had bids for them.

People will jump on any chance to dump on Edu but his hands are absolutely tied here.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Laca and Elneny will be more use to us this season then the 10-20m combined we'd get for them anyway. Lat them leave on a free next year. Right now, they are needed.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Top 10 heavy spenders in trasfermarkt website this summer are Arsenal UTD Chelsea Mancity Leipzig Roma Aston Villa PSG Westham and Ac Milan. yeah no surprise english teams dominate.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Kola Nketiah, Cedric and Laca all refusing to move because of wages. Nketiah and Kola even had bids for them.

People will jump on any chance to dump on Edu but his hands are absolutely tied here.

Didnt he sign Cedric? Should let them all rot in reserves. But we’ll end up needing Laca at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom