• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day Thread

What is the most realistic scenario?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
What kind of s**ty deal from Barca this loan plus option for one of their main guys in attack. look like they desperate to clear some wages.
600k a week apparently. Should go some way to solving their problems. They basically need to reset their wage structure. Was always a stupid deal in the first place

tcahill

ESR - Auba -Pepe/Saka
Ødegaard
Lokonga -Partey
Tierney-Gabriel-White-Tomiyasu

I'm liking this starting XI. The majority are young with lots of potential. Only real question mark is Lokonga/Xhaka.

Obviously with Arteta we're going to play like ass but with a decent manager this squad is looking very capable, and will only get better in the long term.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Bellerin gone for season and Kola staying put. @El Duderino in tears.

....today has not been so bad after all.

I mean, at least I could say Hector was not playing well as I did many a times, including in this thread. Your bois Mari, Holding, Kola and Cedric have all dropped 2/10 performances 👀

Cedric was so bad that he was still behind Bellerin in the pecking order and Mari got dropped by a past it Kolasinac being played out of position. But I guess since I don't give any of the players I dislike quasi-racists nicknames my opinion isn't valid.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Left backs
Tierney
Tavares
Kola

Right backs
New guy
Chambers
AMN
Cedric

center back
Mari
Holding
White
Gabriel

we got 11 defenders in the first tesm
the number should be 8-9 so i hope there something will happen with Cedric and Kola.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom