• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day Thread

What is the most realistic scenario?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Just hit me, did you ever get to experience Andy Grey commentary? Dunno anything about him like what team he supports but you could tell he was a closet Gooner.

Made a lot of goals for me all the more enjoyable and magical. Shame he’s dumb.

GOAT commentator, tbh...makes all the "banter boys" on Sky today seem like fans, who wondered in for the day.

Also...

did you ever get to experience Andy Gray commentary?

...love how you make it sound like a drug :lol:

Bloodbather

Established Member

Sead’s side asked for 3 million.

We didn’t” :lol:
He didn't just say "we didn't", to be fair. It's a mistranslation by Wheatley, or whomever he got it from.

The actual quote by Koç is "Sead Kolasinac's party contacted us. They asked for signing on fee of 3 million Euros, a 3-year deal and an annual salary of 3 million Euros. We didn't want him."

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Just hit me, did you ever get to experience Andy Gray commentary? Dunno anything about him like what team he supports but you could tell he was a closet Gooner.

Made a lot of goals for me all the more enjoyable and magical. Shame about the you know.

One of my favourite goals because of his reaction on commentary.

Btw is it only me or does anyone else associate Pires with @GDeep™ now?

:lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What kind of s**ty deal from Barca this loan plus option for one of their main guys in attack. look like they desperate to clear some wages.

Liam_Og

ESR isn't. He's a ball carrier. He'll be a good winger IMO. The sooner Arsenal fans stop overhyping his ability in the middle of the pitch the better.

Agree, he’s an old school inverted winger who has the ability to go to the byline in his game. But crossing is not where he shines, its driving in to the box and making space and/or a slide rule pass.

Different style but somewhat similar to the role grealish played at Villa.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

One of my favourite goals because of his reaction on commentary.

Btw is it only me or does anyone else associate Pires with @GDeep™ now?

:lol:

His commentary after we won the league at Sp**s in 2004, just perfect.

Wish they could have just pinned all the sexism on Keys, he needed to go...but Sky Sports haven't been the same since Gray left, imo.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
as things stand Chambers Elneny Laca Nektiah and Kola leaving free agent next summer. unless we offer them some new contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom