• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenio Venger

So nobody so far came to confirm or deny this that's mean this one far from done. Arsenal might want to keep it private however the Raphinha side seem to be leaking stories
Tbf Arsenal will confirm a transfer at like the deadline day. They still haven’t confirmed Vieira lol

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
It’s not Ornstein’s job to see things coming 😤
Then he should come out more forcefully against the Ornacle nickname bestowed upon him. He knows what he's doing. :lol:

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
The informer Özil has been jogged on. That’s what’s changed
This guy was so disruptive with his PR and winding of stuff through his agent. AM told me Emery and Arteta were in the wrong, guess Fenerbahce are in the wrong too now hes been banished to the reserves. 3 managers in a row havent like the cut of his jibe…

And then his agent comes out and calls him the Muhammad Ali of football. Actually cringe worthy how much he is moving like some sort of Erdogan wannabe.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Another Brazilian coming to The Carpet, nice!

Arsenal's starting line-up next season be looking like...

download-92.png
Nostalgia 😍

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Is this a done deal? Arsenal moving brazy these last few working days.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
He’s got flair charisma and style, these are factos

Is Arteta the type of manager for those traits? Not as much factos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom