• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I would love Raphinha but I cant help think it would mean someone going, not Saka unless we received a crazy offer ie £100m but I could see us selling ESR, especially with Vieira joining as he will be cover for Ødegaard. I'd love to keep ESR to give us real quality in depth, I'm just being realistic.

daron christie

I would love Raphinha but I cant help think it would mean someone going, not Saka unless we received a crazy offer ie £100m but I could see us selling ESR, especially with Vieira joining as he will be cover for Ødegaard. I'd love to keep ESR to give us real quality in depth, I'm just being realistic.
Pepe

daron christie

f really will arrive Raphina i think Edu should valuate to sell ESR. with Saka, Raphina and Martinelli + Ødegaard and Vieira...i don't see space for him , better trade him before lose values. i still quite like him but for me is the one with less potencial of all these players
Pepe ?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Advantage Arsenal.

scott-hall-toothpick.gif

Wtf I thought you enjoyed your new job

I absolutely love it. But as insider im not allowed to buy stocks until in August after finincial report for Q2 comes out and it is letting me down a bit.

It was not directed at my main man Rex. I dont believe he has time to listen to podcast. He is all in swindling wifes in mid life crisis to max out their cards so he can travel around the world in a private jet and give A-M travel guide. For his thanks Im going to Nice instead of Paris for example.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Pepe is so obvious to go, why can't people see that these winger rumours are of course to replace him? Not our academy products ffs, the fans would go mental.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
Pepe is so obvious to go, why can't people see that these winger rumours are of course to replace him? Not our academy products ffs, the fans would go mental.
Seriously, it's clear as day this is a Pepe replacement. I guess people think it has something to do with Saka because they forget Pepe is on the team lol.

drippin

If we buy Raphinha, he will be a starter, so he cant be a Pepe replacement. Saka would probably move left with Raphinha right.
Pepe was bought here to be a starter, the price tells it, but didn't succeed.

So yes, it will be a Pepe replacement.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
FFS why are people saying we don't need to sign another winger. We literally only have 2 players who provide devastation from the flanks. They are both so young and only one of them is producing goals and assists. Pepe looks like he is leaving, but it's not like we used him anyway.

Martinelli-----Jesus------Saka

Do you know what attacking options that leaves us with?

Nketiah and ESR. That's our bench. Imagine if ESR is injured. Then people will be moaning about the lack of signings.

People want a player to back up Saka who barely plays but when they come in they are as good as Saka. That is the most stupid thing anyone could hope for.

Be of the mind that Saka can play left, and as a 10. There are enough games to satisfy all players.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I'd only go mental at Martinelli tbh. Whilst i love Saka, i could understand accepting a big fee if Raphinha is signed and Saka is on the fence about signing a new contract. Out of the 3, i think Martinelli has the highest ceiling and best attitude.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Pepe was bought here to be a starter, the price tells it, but didn't succeed.

So yes, it will be a Pepe replacement.

Pepe replacement means back up to Saka, no way will Raphinha come here to be back up to anyone. Him and Saka will both be starters. If we need a back up right wing bring back Nelson.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
FFS why are people saying we don't need to sign another winger. We literally only have 2 players who provide devastation from the flanks. They are both so young and only one of them is producing goals and assists. Pepe looks like he is leaving, but it's not like we used him anyway.

Nketiah and ESR. That's our bench. Imagine if ESR is injured. Then people will be moaning about the lack of signings.

People want a player to back up Saka who barely plays but when they come in they are as good as Saka. That is the most stupid thing anyone could hope for.

Be of the mind that Saka can play left, and as a 10. There are enough games to satisfy all players.
You are forgetting Vieira. If reports are true, he was signed to cover RCM/RW. Of course, we don't know this for sure, though.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If we buy Raphinha, he will be a starter, so he cant be a Pepe replacement. Saka would probably move left with Raphinha right.

Why does he have to start?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

You are allowed to reply directly to me :)

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You are forgetting Vieira. If reports are true, he was signed to cover RCM/RW. Of course, we don't know this for sure, though.

He can play RW, but his profile literally fits the Ødegaard role. Arteta has never played Ødegaard wide. I doubt he wants that on the right.

drippin

Pepe replacement means back up to Saka, no way will Raphinha come here to be back up to anyone. Him and Saka will both be starters. If we need a back up right wing bring back Nelson.
The new winger will be Pepe replacement in the squad, how hard is this to understand?

Big money signing bought to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom