• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2022: Much Edu About Nothing

Are you satisfied with our transfer window as a whole?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Agreed, although Edu does seem to be a sort of horse whisperer for Brazilian players. Luiz turned down Liverpool?! Wtf.

Would feel more confident posting this is we were talking about Paqueta or Guimaraes admittedly but still...

He has a shot of making the WC with us, he might not with pool.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Not a good sign that Luiz is trying to force his way out of his contract. If he does it to Villa, he’ll do it to us and I suspect would be disruptive too if he wasn’t starting.
I would pass on him.
He thinks he's won the lottery at Arsenal, knows he's coming to be a backup

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not a good sign that Luiz is trying to force his way out of his contract. If he does it to Villa, he’ll do it to us and I suspect would be disruptive too if he wasn’t starting.
I would pass on him.

Advantage Arsenal, no?

TinFish

Edu make it happen. I've settled for this geezer. Hope Edu sees this.

licensed-image

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Depressing we need midfield help it is obvious 5 weeks into season

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
I know man ffs. Signings like Jesus, Zinchenko, vieira and tomiyasu etc on low fees is just garbage. What a *****.

You are missing the point mate. Sp**s were creative in January with their loan signings and got the UCL. Sometimes with limited funds you need to be creative.

Also, Edu didn't exactly get Jesus and Zinny on the cheap while he paid 30 odd million for a nobody like Vieira.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom