• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We've used Vieira and Marquinhos in Europe this season. We've also used Nelson. We will be playing CL football next season and need better players to be able to compete at that level whilst remaining competitive domestically. This signing makes a lot of sense.

DuBB

We've used Vieira and Marquinhos in Europe this season. We've also used Nelson. We will be playing CL football next season and need better players to be able to compete at that level whilst remaining competitive domestically. This signing makes a lot of sense.

This has been repeated so much in this thread but constantly needs to be brought up. It's bordering on common sense but still every day a new person calls Mudryk a "backup" or asks who is getting dropped for him.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Arsenal fans have always been anti competition. I never heard City fans say what about Foden when Grealish was linked. Mudryk can play both wings and will get plenty of minutes on either side
Its not that. I'm sure he'll be useful next year. But we need a CM backup this year. There's a huge drop if Partey is even substituted. Could be the difference between winning the title and not.

Legend14

Established Member
Bottom line is that we will be paying a huge premium for the player. The expectation will be that he comes right into the side and impacts our chances. Hype will be gone day 1. Different if you are paying 35m for a player.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Its not that. I'm sure he'll be useful next year. But we need a CM backup this year. There's a huge drop if Partey is even substituted. Could be the difference between winning the title and not.
He will be useful straight away. Man is quicker than any player we have and a good dribbler. He will contribute straight away. We not talking about Marquinhos or Vieira here. This guy already scored 3 in the champions league this season

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We had Pepe on the bench & he was 72m. We really need direct squad depth on the wing, its why we were linked to Raphinha in the summer.
He will get a lot of minutes. It gives us the option to rest martinelli & maybe saka for games.
ESR needs to prove fitness & is a different profile of player. Although he can do fine wide, i think he is seen more central long term & will look at a role as an 8 or '10' (hence his number).
By the way is Pepe coming back? We might have 2 70M+ wingers on the bench next season! 😍 Isn’t that amazing? Big D Mikel transforming our club in front of our eyes.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Bottom line is that we will be paying a huge premium for the player. The expectation will be that he comes right into the side and impacts our chances. Hype will be gone day 1. Different if you are paying 35m for a player.
We paid 35 for vieira and we will not play him unless we have no choice.

Legend14

Established Member
Agree that a Partey backup is a must. It seems there isn’t any player who can do what Partey does. At least I haven’t heard us linked to anyone capable. Worried.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
He will be useful straight away. Man is quicker than any player we have and a good dribbler. He will contribute straight away. We not talking about Marquinhos or Vieira here. This guy already scored 3 in the champions league this season
Yeah, but the question is would he be more useful than someone like Milenkovic Savic or Kudus, or any of the World Cup performers who could offer cover for Partey.

Legend14

Established Member
I agree, he can play. Fully behind his talent.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

His pace will scare people. If he's faster than Martinelli, that ball Ode played yesterday will be a dream. Him off the bench would be glorious.
Exactly it’s like people don’t pay attention to this league. Yesterday one ball to Martinelli and boom no one is catching him. Look at sancho or Anthony. If you can’t run past a defender as wide man in this league you will struggle. Watching Sp**s and Chelsea today none of their wide men could run past a full back and both struggled. Stylistically this guy is made for a the PL and he doesn’t look shy. He will relish this

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

After 19 years of pain, we deserve a turn of good fortune!
It wasn’t all pain for me! I became a fan of Arsenal post invincibles. I love what the club stands for, what Wenger stands for. Taking on the league with no money, developing young players. When they left it hurt but thats the place we were in. Trying to do it right while other clubs sold their soul and took criminal money to win trophies. Could never support that. Thats always gonna be arsenal for me! Good values, beautiful football and young talent. We deserve to win the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom