• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Arteta already stated he wanted business done early and they placed their first bid on boxing day, all of which suggests they're in a hurry. Sure it might go to the wire but that won't be because we're sitting back playing it cool.
Yeah, it's just that I don't see Arsenal budging because of couple of games.

There's Tottenham, United and possible FA Cup City game before 4.2.2023 Everton EPL game.

ESR coming back, Arteta might trust his current team, as Mudryk would need some adapting and can only play some minutes at the end of the games with no match fitness.

But maybe they will pay a few million more to get him faster. It's not a bad option either. It can have some implications for future business, if Arsenal "panics", so other clubs will know there is a way to get more.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Despite english mecha saying 2nd nid been rejected but i haven't read anything about this from Ukraine.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We just now need some more Thuram to Chelsea rumours, so Shakhtar has no club they can use for extortion, and the business done fast enough...

Edu dizzier right now than Santi against Sp**s.

Season collapsing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom