• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
You genuinly believe he will have a medical with Arsenal? Come on.
I don't, I'm just asking whether any news article stated that Mudryk wants to sign for Chelsea. So far the only explicit news where about Chelsea's bid being accepted.

pettr

I think we should wait until after United match. We'll see where we're at. If we manage to get at least 4 points from next two matches we will have a real opportunity for the title and should really consider spending huge money. If Mudryk goes to Chelsea I'll be disappointed however for this kind of money we can do just as well elsewhere.

Ballon d'Or winner sounds very nice but this scenario with Mudryk at Arsenal shirt is impossible. We all got a bit carried away here I believe. He won't win it with Chelsea anyway.

One thing that I'm worried about (and probably we all feel that way) is that we put all our eggs in one basket and we have no plan B. So now the panic mode may creep in and we may buy no one or overpay on another player.
Looks like repeat of the Vlachovic situation from last January unfortunately...

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

99 times out of 100 players will end up where the money is. The same way as the majority of us would choose between different companies. Cases like Raphinha are very rare. This whole idea that a player has his heart set on a specific club is complete nonsense, it's still a job, they still have lives to live and families.

Obviously players are unlikely to go the middle East or China even if they're getting the most money, but when you're talking about within Europe money talks. And especially when it's the choice of two similarly sized clubs within the same City.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We weren't a title contender at the start of the season. And this transfer window isn't over yet.
Its over. Its all over. We have the best chance we’ll have in probably years and we’re messing about. Need a midfielder and 1-2 attackers and we’re standing here holding our dicks

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
So is Mudryk gonna explain his twerking for us? I'm just disappointed he didn't force the move if he wanted to come here he shouldn't travel to turkey like many players do when they want to transfer. The moment Chelsea gave him 7 years he accept i dont want to blame him but to twerk for Arsenal and join our city rivals is weak.

Wake up mate. Foreign players don't have any loyalty to a particular PL club, they just want to move to a big wealthy club that can offer them success and riches.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

View attachment 12192

Season 8 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

View attachment 12193

Hagn is a terrorist.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

GDeep™

League is very weak
I don't, I'm just asking whether I'm too lazy to look for myself, any news article stated that Mudryk wants to sign for Chelsea. So far the only explicit news where about Chelsea's bid being accepted.
Yeah he’s flying to London for Chelsea, it’s been reported. Can’t find it, pages are flying here.

Game Over

I think I will just murder my father if this happens, tbh (who is a fan of that scumbag club)

Don't really rate Felix, or had even really heard about this kid before he started twerking for us...but I have my principals, they can't keep doing this to us.

I HATE Chelsea so much, they are so lucky they won the dirty lottery in 2003 and that luck seems to never end...if they lost to Pool on the last day that season and finished 5th, they would have ended up becoming another Leeds with how awful they were run finically...THAT'S the real Chelsea football club.

They went from having less trophies than Sp**s, to buying two European Cups ffs...pricks.

My dad has had a good run, he is old enough to have even gone to this National Front meetings Chelsea used to have on the reg back in the day...thanks for the memories, but it's time to get stabbed in the neck 🤬

GIF by Steve Harvey TV

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I don't, I'm just asking whether I'm too lazy to look for myself, any news article stated that Mudryk wants to sign for Chelsea. So far the only explicit news where about Chelsea's bid being accepted.
Check the last threadmark

Ljonin

Kind of crazy that he’s going there just like that tho, after all the twerking and the obvious Russian connection at Chelsea etc. what an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom