• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Time for a green tag @A_G ?
giphy.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
According to Guardian there matual respect between Rice and Mikel and Rice want to move to Arsenal and he impressed by our style of play.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I think we just have to accept these days that prices, particularly between PL teams are ridiculous, Rice included.

But then you look at Fernandez and Mudryk's fees and you wonder just how over the top Rice's fee is in comparison.

I think Rice not playing in a flashy position probably makes some people undervalue him a little too.

Generally though I'd have thought £70-75m would be a fairer price for Rice's abilities. Then you're probably looking at £15-20m English tax on top.

We're paying over the odds but I don't think we're getting rinsed.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

You know what I’m chatting sh*t just trying to sound reasonable and not a hater just to fit in.

I think 100m for the majority of center mids out there is a bit of a joke let alone Rice no offence to him.

At least Pepe will no longer be our record transfer 🤩 all the pressure will be on Rice.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I think we just have to accept these days that prices, particularly between PL teams are ridiculous, Rice included.

But then you look at Fernandez and Mudryk's fees and you wonder just how over the top Rice's fee is in comparison.

I think Rice not playing in a flashy position probably makes some people undervalue him a little too.

Generally though I'd have thought £70-75m would be a fairer price for the Rice's abilities. Then you're probably looking at £15-20m English tax on top.
Why would anyone look at those two insane transfers to see how reasonable this transfer fee is?

There's another young English midfielder who's much more talented moving this summer, why not see what that one will cost?

DuBB

Why would anyone look at those two insane transfers to see how reasonable this transfer fee is?

There's another young English midfielder who's much more talented moving this summer, why not see what that one will cost?

I don't want to get into a debate about transfer fees because I honestly think its one of the dumbest things fans can talk about, as we have absolutely NO idea how this s**t works, but I'll ask this:

If Jude wasn't moving from a German club to a Spanish club, but either from a German club to an English club, or even between 2 English clubs, do you believe the fee he's moving for now is the fee he'd move for?

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I don't want to get into a debate about transfer fees because I honestly think its one of the dumbest things fans can talk about, as we have absolutely NO idea how this s**t works, but I'll ask this:

If Jude wasn't moving from a German club to a Spanish club, but either from a German club to an English club, or even between 2 English clubs, do you believe the fee he's moving for now is the fee he'd move for?
Who cares? Nobody is forcing us to buy from an English club. Ødegaard came from Spain and didn't do too bad, we could buy him three times over for this fee.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

Because I think Rice is our number 1 priority and we want to get it done ASAP.

I agree that Bellingham is a better player than Rice though.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Lol what pressure he doesn’t even have to score or assist necessarily. He’s not black European either so his dancing and salary won’t piss people off.

Not particularly with the media or within the club but you know rivals fans will be bantering every stinker that Rice has and start quoting the price tag.

I can’t wait.

Goonger

Reports I'm reading say he could cost up to €135M with wages of £250k a week after tax?!

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Not particularly with the media or within the club but you know rivals fans will be bantering every stinker that Rice has and start quoting the price tag.

I can’t wait.

Jokes aside I don’t even know what a Rice failure looks like. I think as long as he doesn’t become injury prone and doesn’t lose the ball he should be fine.

I’m looking forward to the Vieira comparisons and slotting him into the invincible side from the Arteta boys as they seem hell bent on doing that stuff, should be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom