• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon Daze

What’s this “verbal” offer s**rs rejected for Kane btw? Post fax machine bids, can we not just pick up the phone to that fat little f**ker and sort out the the agent fees after?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I could take this guy easily in a sword fight

sword-fight-sikh.gif

Rasmi fumbling with his sword.

:lol:

daron christie

Isn’t Pep leaving in 2 seasons…? Probably just when the charges drop. So what could Pep be selling Rice when he won’t be there for long

DennisTheLegend

It’s obv Rice isn’t worth more than £70m but when you have the missing piece in the jigsaw you have to pay up - With Havertz, Martinelli, Saka, Odeggard and Jesus around him we could be a problem for most teams in Europe…I’m confused as to why we didn’t sort this transfer earlier then Havertz 🤷🏻‍♂️.

I am praying for Nwaneri and Balogun to stay too, we have too many high quality youth prospects and that’s what excites me as fan. I’ve supported Arsenal since 1987 and the minute I saw Rocky Rocastle I was addicted - You know why? Cause he was one of our own…

Ljonin

Isn’t Pep leaving in 2 seasons…? Probably just when the charges drop. So what could Pep be selling Rice when he won’t be there for long

Doubt he’ll leave where would he go, back to Barca?

No other club can offer him the platform and resources he has at City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom