• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

16e.png

😤

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Hope this transfer is over quickly so all these west ham ITKs can go back into obscurity and report on things like Thomas Soucek transfer rumours which no one is interested in

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Will never understand how ITKs make money/have patreon pages, tbh.

It's like paying a "friend" of a weather man after he tells you that his inside connections have told him that it may rain tomorrow, ffs.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The club must be pretty confident in getting this done imo. Since the apparent interest from City, the club have (publicly at least) done nothing. We seem pretty chilled. We've not put in a reactionary bid. Obviously there is stuff going on behind the scenes, hopefully with West Ham.

I don't think any journo has a clue what's happening as the same non update updates are being regurgitated every day at the moment.

You nailed it at the end.

As for the first bit - it’s the same for us fans. All of us are filling in the blanks based on hopes, biases and fears.

I’ll be glad when this draws to a close, hopefully with a positive outcome for us, but if not, I’m still encouraged by what we’re trying to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom