• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They will need to ASAP, else any half-decent Rice replacements worth mentioning will more or less snapped up by the time they have their money...
they need to show their accounts by 1st of July so i'm predicting they will be more open with their demands also Rice making it obvious he want to join us. it can't go forever one of the team will have to give something

Ljonin

This is getting so boring.

Think that if it’s true Rice only wants Arsenal, he could make that public now.

I understand that he respects West Ham and wants them to get as good of a deal as possible, but it would be in his own interest too that this gets resolved fast. Why the silence?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

I understand that he respects West Ham and wants them to get as good of a deal as possible, but it would be in his own interest too that this gets resolved fast. Why the silence?
rare you see players go public unless they going to leave as free agents yes it getting boring but Rice won't be back to pre season until middle of July i believe so he won't stress himself in this matter will let westham and arsenal do the deal. he'll likely get frustrated if he started pre-season and he still at westham but i don't believe this will drag on further.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

He is not their Ornstein, Jack Gaughan is and he hasn’t said a word about Rice.

Both tend to be considered tier 1 on your favorite site Reddit.

From an article by Sam Lee published today:

It was a rare occasion when the thoughts of Guardiola and sporting director Txiki Begiristain and chief football operations officer Omar Berrada did not line up: all parties appreciate how good a player Gundogan is, but while the manager wanted him to stay no matter what, the decision-makers had business considerations in mind.
Guardiola suspected this outcome before he left Manchester for his summer holidays at the start of June and left those above him with three names: Chelsea midfielder Mateo Kovacic, RB Leipzig defender Josko Gvardiol and, if Gundogan were indeed to leave, West Ham United midfielder and captain Declan Rice.
Football moves quickly and Kovacic is ready to step into the No 8 shirt that has been Gundogan’s since his summer 2016 arrival, having completed a medical on Friday. City will continue to push for Rice, too, and if there is one club accustomed to moving on from legends quickly then it is the treble winners.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Literally answered your own question

Ljonin

Literally answered your own question

Wrote that because I knew it could come back as a counter argument. But we’re offering close to 100 million ffs, if I was Rice and set on only Arsenal, I would be pretty pissed off if that was rejected. Not to mention the supposedly artificial bidding war that West Ham are trying to initiate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom