• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Yeah, this is a real threat now.

I still firmly believe Rice's first choice is Arsenal but Man City wouldn't have bid unless they had some indication from Rice's camp that he would be open to the move there.

I assume Man City's bid has shorter installments than our last one. I still expect it to be rejected though.

We need to get a strong bid in today. Around £100m and better installments. That should do the job.

That’s your Itk info blown to pieces.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

This all feels like hocus pocus to me, something not right.
Yeah I have the same feeling. City bid very closely to our second bid with info out there about us coming back imminently. That means they probably have some intel or whatnot that we’re not bidding again. Why would they otherwise come in so relatively low?

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

"unimpressed" :lol: hope both City and us stop bidding altogether and they're stuck with an unmotivated Rice until he leaves on a free.
Indicates they think the 90m offered is far from their own valuation, doesn’t it?

africe

Indicates they think the 90m offered is far from their own valuation, doesn’t it?
I think it means that they want and expect a bidding war here, which is something I doubt we'll be dragged into. This 3rd bid will be our last one is my guess

GLITCH

City probably knew their bid would be rejected, but made it difficult for us to match or better. Screwing us either way.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Why are Man U fans rejoicing over us potentially losing Rice to City? Must be Stockholm syndrome i'd imagine

King87

Almost like a replay of the title race last season. You lead for so long but alas you have this inevitability that when City gets involved you have no chance.Sick of them tbh

King87

Don't know how and why people keep saying Arsenal are his preferred choice...Ornstein or no reputable journalist has mentioned it once

Preferred choice but City and Man U throwing in bids left and right?ok

I personally think we are no preferred choice and he's just sick and tired of the pri*ck west ham fanbase. He will leave the moment a bid gets accepted from a top level EPL club no matter who imo

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Why are Man U fans rejoicing over us potentially losing Rice to City? Must be Stockholm syndrome i'd imagine

Because they can see what is coming.

You can rest easy when Arsenal miss out on their top targets, because they are slowed down and made weaker. But when their ambition is met in the market, its scary.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Live in London or win endless big trophies? Tough one

Throw in those charges hanging in the air.

Imagine winning "endless trophies" only for it to be taken all away, and you are relegated on top of that.

That's why there are levels to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom