• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Feel like City would have him if he was offered to them but again, don't see him being able to do more than a solid job at being a no8 for them which only leaves the 6 or CB.

Phillips has said he's not going anywhere and Rodri is Rodri. They're going for Guardiol which makes it 14892 CBs they now have and then Stones can probably move full time into that weird midfield/CB role he plays.

On paper Rice to City has never made sense imo.

Sam Lee, City's Ornstein, said that City will go for Rice if they need to replace Gundägan.

footiegirl58

Echo people thoughts on here I will be glad when this saga is over I have a feeling there it might go on for the next couple of weeks yet though

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
They really are and they have been really campaigning for him to go to Man City
It all stems from the single delusion that we are a competitor and city are not. Easier pill to swallow if he trades up to someone in a different stratosphere.

Which is completely wild. They almost got relegated and we almost won the league. In what universe are we competitors lmao. We are so many levels above them it’s not even funny.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
We are in control here. I think they just wanted a sense of urgency that caused bids to come in left and right, driving the price up quicker.

Arsenal have called a bluff, and I think played this well. If City have intent to buy the player (which I think they don't), they'd let us set the price, fail and swoop in with a deal built on an improved version of our structure.

I think this gets over the line, but the daily frenzy has certainly got tiring.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Who invited United too?
United trying to get into the action...

take me out love GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom