• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kai Havertz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I am in two minds about this. I want Caicedo, but only because I really like him and think he has big potential. But, do we need him this season? Probably not, not with Partey and Jorginho still here, probably Elneny too.

Do we need a player like Havertz who can come in for Jesus and Ødegaard? Yes, I think we do, I’m not comfortable with Vieira or ESR in Odegaards role.

Maybe go for Havertz this summer, and then next summer move to replace Partey/Jorginho with Zubimendi, or who knows, maybe even De Jong/Tchouameni/Valverde depending on what happens.
I completely disagree, we have nothing in midfield after Partey and Ode. At least not near their level. For Arteta to impose his style he needs 2 ready play, quality midfielders. Havertz is terrible in Pl except for one goal in a CL final he is a complete bust. We don’t need help in attack. We need help in defensive and midfield help. Goals were not the problem but controlling matches and killing them off was a big problem second half. This is a terrible buy for multiple reasons. I don’t even rate him as highly as ESR or Trossard

Farzad Stoned

The “now that I think about it” I love when we linked with a player no one wants everyone say nooo, after a while people start to think maybe if we could do this and that with him

The guy is trash and has terrible goalscoring record. 19 league goals in 91 league appearances and some of those goals are penalties. There are strikers in the championship who would have scored far more for Chelsea
With this beautiful post you redeemed yourself 100 percent from twerking for Murdyk

Farzad Stoned

Havertz’s real worth is no more 30-35 million. If they sell him in 30s i still wouldn’t buy because he just isn’t good enough; i literally rate all our attackers but Viera as better than him

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Rory saying accept 40m from Arsenal. He doesnt rate Kai at all.

Farzad Stoned

Why are you guys twerking for German Pepe and for giving Chelsea the money to steal Caicedo?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Why are you guys twerking for German Pepe and for giving Chelsea the money to steal Caicedo?

We'll likely strike after Caicedo is done mate. When they will be absolutely desperate to sell.

The big risk for me here, is that we might not get a speedy Saka replacement.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Havertz’s real worth is no more 30-35 million. If they sell him in 30s i still wouldn’t buy because he just isn’t good enough; i literally rate all our attackers but Viera as better than him

Yeah he is seen as joke. I love how much Andy Jacobs ( talksport host chelsea season ticket holder) hates him. Calls him a nothing player who is not god at anything. Says he watched him for 3 years live and has no clue what he does.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

If we go for Havertz, we need to bend Chelsea over and give them the mother of all spankings over the transfer fee.

Sparrahork

Neither. I’d rather have Balogun for Jesus and Maddison for Ødegaard. Havertz isn’t exactly gonna be cheap - you really can’t think of any players at that price point you’d rather have?!?

Edit:
If you just want a generic utility attacker we already have one - Trossard. Who imo has a similar ceiling to Havertz.
Pretty much my answer when looking at the question asked. Trossard for both positions, I think he would do very well as a number ten though hopefully esr is up and running next season to make the role his.

Havertz is very talented but is he really that much better than esr? He would cost a lot depriving squad regen elsewhere but causing little improvement.

I think another interesting question is Felix or havertz, I think I would opt for the Portuguese guy on balance.

Still trossard over either of them though

Farzad Stoned

Yeah he is seen as joke. I love how much Andy Jacobs ( talksport host chelsea season ticket holder) hates him. Calls him a nothing player who is not god at anything. Says he watched him for 3 years live and has no clue what he does.
Does he have a single season he bagged double digit goals in? Even ESR before last year was our second leading goal scorer and as a baby bagged double digit goals in league. I can’t see Edu or Arteta wanting it. These are Chelsea social media trollops pumping the sale. They want money to steal Caicedo this is why for me this is a total no.

The funniest thing is they think Arteta’s genius coaching will turn him around. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom