• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Mix

Safe to say the decision to 'respect' West Ham and not begin negotiations until after the Conference final may come to bite us back..
West Ham are showing no respect for us. If they don't sell us Rice we should refuse to sell them any players.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We are still signing most of the players we target though. I don't think we're missing at an unusual rate.
Well true but players like Rice big opportunity wont be available again also the remaining quality in market are not something you'd target to compete for titles they all about top 4 level. I think Arteta want to take us to extra level with Rice signing

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's this @Batman ...

american-actor-george-clooney-poses-with-a-model-of-batman-during-a-photocall-for-his-latest.jpg
point warning GIF by Alpha

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Edu isn't going anywhere. Our transfer business the past couple of years has been fantastic. Ridiculous to think this.

You don't sack your DoF because Abu Dhabi decided that they are gonna spend infinite money on something superficial. That's their culture pretty much. Can't to getting involved in that indefinitely. That's how they end up with hotels without sewage systems, and palm islands that are sinking.

Oh, and 115 chargers that every last fan on earth knows are true.

blaze_of_glory

Well true but players like Rice big opportunity wont be available again also the remaining quality in market are not something you'd target to compete for titles they all about top 4 level. I think Arteta want to take us to extra level with Rice signing
yeah pretty clear he really wants Rice. I think we still get him tbh

Ljonin

Football is so ****ed. The saudi treble winners can go and steal the marquee signing from right under their only competitors noses, and the whole PL is cheering.

Wish I could just stop caring and find something better to occupy my time with but I’m as doomed as Arsenal.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Football is so ****ed. The saudi treble winners can go and steal the marquee signing from right under their only competitors noses, and the whole PL is cheering.

Wish I could just stop caring and find something better to occupy my time with but I’m as doomed as Arsenal.
They're not Saudi.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Arteta and Edu were here when we finished 8th in 2021, no way either are gone after getting us to 2nd last season even if Rice goes to City.

The thought of it though 😅

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can the league just kick these c**ts are they seeing what actually happening here? They trying hard to kill the competition by signing every talent absolutely ridiculous. Even manutd under Fergie weren't that super greedy.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

It’ll work against 90% of the league where we hog possession anyway. Ødegaard and Havertz are both great at winning the ball high up the pitch. In the bigger games yeah we should shore up the back tho.
Is that why we won 90% of our games? Or was not even top 4 performers second part of the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom