• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Yep.

I am still more impressed by the Koreans than the Japanese, even though Matsui and Hasebe looked good as well

qs

Established Member
That Lee guy is nowhere near good enough for us. He's got nice feet but he's forever playing himself into dead ends.

Floating

Established Member
Anyone seen Derby's Miles Addison play? He really impressed me against the Mancs last year, and seems to be a good prospect.

ricky1985

Established Member
qs said:
That Lee guy is nowhere near good enough for us. He's got nice feet but he's forever playing himself into dead ends.
I've never seen what all the fuss is about. Good little player, but, not at Arsenal level.

Floating

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au58eGgrpn8&feature=player_embedded" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au58eGgr ... r_embedded</a>

qs

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
Never though I'd say this but - Kevin Prince Boateng

He's only good when he's played in an advanced position and frankly our players for that position are much better.

stuart

Established Member
I've been seriously impressed with him at this World Cup. I've never taken notice of him before but he's been fantastic. Not sure he'd be a worthwhile signing though.

Was he on loan at Pompey or is he still there?

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Pompey bought him from Spuds.

Used to be a great talent, one of the best in Germany but Spuds screwed him up big time. Pompey allowed him to get back to his best though

patrick42uk

Established Member
Captain said:
He's played deeper for Ghana so far and looked good.

I think that position as a DM with the liscene to occasionally get forward is perfect for him. I'm really impressed with his energy, his athelticism and his power. He's still quite raw but I think he could be a top player in the right system, played in the right position and backed by the right manager.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Thomas Müller had one ****ing hell of a game today. Amazing performance. I've never rated him that highly before but he looked scary out there. Looks like a better fit than Özil for the midfield spot next to Cesc.

stuart

Established Member
Id pay anything to see Schweinstager (sp) here. He is just superb, and im not basing this on todays game.

Him Song and Fabregas together would be delightful.

TOPG

Established Member
Klaus Daimler said:
Thomas Müller had one f****g hell of a game today. Amazing performance. I've never rated him that highly before but he looked scary out there. Looks like a better fit than Özil for the midfield spot next to Cesc.

Yeah Klaus ive been more impressed with Thomas Müller he would fit perfectly at Arsenal. Bayern Munich have one hell of a player. Mesut Özil reminds me more of Jack Wilshere.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Think so too, Top.

suart: Yeah, Schweinsteiger has been brilliant throughout the World Cup. Best player so far by a country mile.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom