The Wish List

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by The Mini, May 3, 2004.

1. qs

qs New Member Elite

CY Lee is that the guy at Bolton?

2. Clrnc

Clrnc Well-Known Member Trusted

Yep.

I am still more impressed by the Koreans than the Japanese, even though Matsui and Hasebe looked good as well

3. qs

qs New Member Elite

That Lee guy is nowhere near good enough for us. He's got nice feet but he's forever playing himself into dead ends.

4. Floating

Floating New Member Trusted

Anyone seen Derby's Miles Addison play? He really impressed me against the Mancs last year, and seems to be a good prospect.

5. ricky1985

ricky1985 Active Member Elite

I've never seen what all the fuss is about. Good little player, but, not at Arsenal level.

6. Floating

Floating New Member Trusted

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au58eGgrpn8&feature=player_embedded" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au58eGgr ... r_embedded</a>

7. patrick42uk

patrick42uk New Member Elite

Never though I'd say this but - Kevin Prince Boateng

8. qs

qs New Member Elite

He's only good when he's played in an advanced position and frankly our players for that position are much better.

9. Captain

Captain New Member Elite

He's played deeper for Ghana so far and looked good.

10. GoonerGurjit

GoonerGurjit New Member Elite

Wenger would turn him in to a top quality player.

11. Clrnc

His attitude would be worrying though

12. stuart

stuart New Member Trusted

I've been seriously impressed with him at this World Cup. I've never taken notice of him before but he's been fantastic. Not sure he'd be a worthwhile signing though.

Was he on loan at Pompey or is he still there?

13. Clrnc

Pompey bought him from Spuds.

Used to be a great talent, one of the best in Germany but Spuds screwed him up big time. Pompey allowed him to get back to his best though

14. patrick42uk

patrick42uk New Member Elite

I think that position as a DM with the liscene to occasionally get forward is perfect for him. I'm really impressed with his energy, his athelticism and his power. He's still quite raw but I think he could be a top player in the right system, played in the right position and backed by the right manager.

15. Arai

Arai Moderator Moderator

Mesut Özil....

16. kel varnsen

kel varnsen New Member Trusted

Özil. second best player in the tournament so far.

17. It would make me sick to the core to see someone like him playing for one of our Premiership rivals. He looks destined for greatness.

18. Klaus Daimler

Klaus Daimler New Member Trusted

Thomas Müller had one ****ing hell of a game today. Amazing performance. I've never rated him that highly before but he looked scary out there. Looks like a better fit than Özil for the midfield spot next to Cesc.

19. stuart

stuart New Member Trusted

Id pay anything to see Schweinstager (sp) here. He is just superb, and im not basing this on todays game.

Him Song and Fabregas together would be delightful.

20. TOPG

TOPG New Member

Yeah Klaus ive been more impressed with Thomas Müller he would fit perfectly at Arsenal. Bayern Munich have one hell of a player. Mesut Özil reminds me more of Jack Wilshere.