• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A-M Xpert Eleven League - (Apply for New Season)

Rorz

Established Member
Still in another league to you though Clrnc :lol:

Finding a smaller squad a lot easier to manage, although one or two injuries would really screw me over.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Yeah, for the strength of your squad its amazing you are 3rd.

Hoping that you have a poor game on monday though. ;)

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

That just proved to be right :)

Hoping mo50 take some points off Lumberjacks next. Just seen Goonereagle's stats. 0 goals scored 80 conceded. Haven't seen something like that before, even with a managerless team.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
I was able to for a little while and set some of my tactics, but it often gave runtime errors so I couldn't get everything done the way I wanted. Anyway, I'm glad you won because it would've sucked for you to lose the title because of their problems.

With only 2 games to go, some of my DVs aren't looking too flash though.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I would kill someone if I lost the title because of their problems. :lol:

Thankfully my un-setup side won marginally. Not ideal though given my DVs went down after the match.

uva_gunner86

Clrnc, I don't think you could lose at this point if you tried. Neither of your last two games are against teams with active managers, so I think you're good.

To be honest, besides the sign-in page, I haven't really seen much else in the form of upgrades or changes.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wow, thank god. I almost lost the title to you. If I drew I would have lost it on goal difference. So close :lol:

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Don't worry, there ain't enough players for 2 divisions next season.

I seriously ran out of ideas to keep this league active and competitive with may players...

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
I ran out of ideas too. I even sent loads of PMs to try to drum up interest. Shame, I was looking forward to steam-rolling division 2.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Only 11 visible increases. Piss poor.

And with close to 40million in my bank... hmmmm

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
Clrnc said:
Only 11 visible increases. Piss poor.

And with close to 40million in my bank... hmmmm

How do you constantly get good change reports and have so much money?

who are you sleeping with?!

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Remember the period where Lumberjacks, Superstars, you and SD11 is winning everything? I had to build up my team with a full squad of 16/4s and planned for the future.

I reap what I sow.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Btw, wanna start the season asap? not likely to have any new members or anything. Even IG is gone. We have 12 teams now.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom