• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Aaron Ramsdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

What’s all this penny counting? Add ons or not, it’ll be 30m+ that we spend on this poor mans Pickford.

Sad day for the club.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
If you lot listened to me a couple of weeks ago when you thought the deal was dead, you wouldn't have got your hopes up. At no point was this deal off, it was haggling.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
mr met GIF

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
no joke but i'd start Ramsdale as quick as possible Leno look lost and not helping team.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i'm looking to positive from now on Ramsdale has 2 year experience in PL and unlucky for he played with defense that equal of championship quality in his 2 years at PL.

i don't like to Judge players quickly it's not fair the price is high because he is english and HG but i want our supporters give him a chance and not be mad at him because he costing us 20M he not in control of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom