• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Aaron Ramsdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Good signings for what they are, stop taking what I say out of context. Ramsdale would be a good signing for number 2 and Abraham a good signing as a backup striker. Irrespective of the cost as I assume we are willing to get all other business done as well.
Your okay paying 20 plus for a number 2 GK.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I'd prefer to get Kepa on a 1 year loan with an option to buy if we win the trophies with him number 1.

No loan fee, just wages we pay.

That's how much much I don't want Ramsdale.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Ideally yes. But I'd go as far as 15M considering.

Yeah don't think that's within the ream of even remote possibility.

They'd be selling him at a loss and promotion would be more important than the odd 15m.

He's a young international and his value won't drop below that in a year or two. Just look at Norwich and Buendia

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This transfer window is shaping up to be a disaster, a [Mod Edit: please stop calling him that] LB, young midfielder whose rash in the tackles and poor in the last third and a keeper whose been relegated twice. Lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
This transfer window is shaping up to be a disaster, a LB, young midfielder whose rash in the tackles and poor in the last third and a keeper whose been relegated twice. Lmao

What will squad cost say about it though?

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Don't worry, y'all. He's read this thread and is not coming to The Emirates. We're just too mean for his liking.

Mean? What.....never....

David-Luis.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
18M still too much money for backup this is what we paid to buy Leno. i think we'll move on to other targets if Sheffield refuse to sell i don't think we'll go beyond that.

Gn1212

18M still too much money for backup this is what we paid to buy Leno. i think we'll move on to other targets if Sheffield refuse to sell i don't think we'll go beyond that.
That's what they paid for him. He is 23 year old English goalkeeper with two full PL seasons, for which he was B2B POTS.
I think it's a reasonable price. We'll probably have to pay 15m for Johnstone and he is 5 years older.
If I could pick one, it's definitely the younger option for a couple more million. At his age, he is far from the finished product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom