<

Aboomerang (out)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by say yes, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast CIES Loyalist

neimad, krackpot and Sapient Hawk like this.
  2. Fewtch

Fewtch Ozil at 10 And Emery Out

[​IMG]

3. Fewtch

Fewtch Ozil at 10 And Emery Out

Sell them Laca for 80 and buy Dembele from Barca instead.

Nelson Auba Dembele​

Top 4 secured

American_Gooner likes this.
  4. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Professor of Twitter

Lock this stupid ****.

5. Aussie_gunner123

Aussie_gunner123 Well-Known Member

If I was manager I would never let our major PL rivals have any of our key players for any fee. We've already sold our major rivals a few of our key players in the previous seasons for bad fees. I doubt they'd sell any of their key players to us for any fee. I reckon they do it because they know we have done it so often in the past & want to keep making the most of that.

6. Slartibartfast

I rather like the way sending Alexis to them worked out though.

krackpot likes this.
  7. Aussie_gunner123

There have been exceptions & maybe I'd consider one on a player swap but only if it's for one of their major players aswell & a position we need help in. Someone like Mustafi that we are keen to get rid of perhaps but only a player swap still.

8. Aussie_gunner123

At the same time, you've got to think aswell, how many good players we have sent over on bargains for them. Nasri at the time, Fabregas we should never have let go, he was instrumental for us at the time, RVP, Sagna was quite solid & consistent, The Ox. I'm sure there are others I can't think of aswell.

9. Slartibartfast

Oh, I'd sell them Mustafi in a heartbeat if it were up to me.

10. pigge

pigge Wishes Wrestling Fans Liked Him

Auba injured,

7th secured.

I'd take dembele though.

11. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

With Sanchez on 500k a week and Rashford allegedly getting 250k a week plus bonuses, Aubameyang must be good for 600k a week at United!

12. GoonerJeeves

GoonerJeeves Up The Terriers

If they sell Auba to Man U, they might as well sell off all the senior players and prepare for the Championship. What rot!

kopzilla and yorch44 like this.
  13. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

I recently read Rashford is getting 250k a week ‘to kill disabled people behind the goal with his free kicks’. Needless to say, I hope this isn’t true.

14. ksarp

ksarp Well-Known Member

I hope it's true! 70 million or more take the money. This transfer would make the "Turnover" Sanchez transfer debacle look like child's play. United fans coming to the realization that "99 percent of all statistics only tell 49 percent of the story" ....

Priceless

15. Penn_

Penn_ Established Member

Does Auba actually rely on his pace? Always thought he was more of a poacher.

16. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

One could argue he is able to peel off defenders and get into those positions because of pace. A few goals he scored for us where I was like "what a wasted oppo... holy moses he's quick.... AUBAMEYANG"

Artisan likes this.
  17. Red London

Red London Well-Known Member

In my personal opinion Auba can still score goals when he loses a yard of pace, there hasn't been too many times where he has scored a goal just based off pace, its more about pure striker's instinct.

He's a flamboyant individual but when it comes to the way he scores goals he's closer to Huntelaar than Henry style wise :lol:

DanDare likes this.
  18. grange

grange Well-Known Member

Last I saw, Auba signed an extension. Waiting for the kit release?

19. yorch44

yorch44 Well-Known Member

Sell the player with the most goals in the team and prepare for the mid table season. Emery has more boring football awaiting for us!! He won’t disappoint!

20. ClubLevel

ClubLevel Well-Known Member

I've always seen Auba as a poacher. The sort of player who you could probably keep around for a few years after his peak to bring off the bench to pinch a goal or two in the box.