• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Good move for AMN. I’d go to Atletico if I was him.

As long as Arteta is in charge our first choice RB is his main man, Bellerin.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Would be a great move for AMN. Guy has a lot of talent but I think his mentality holds him back. He is too laid back, playing for Simeone could help him in that regard.

Hes better than Bellerin, but we desperately need to shift one of Bellerin/AMN/Cedric. Flog Bellerin in the summer and bring in Lamptey.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

As long as he's not gone permanently, he can come back when Arteta is gone.

The way Arteta is f*cking up this clubs future Jesus Christ. He really is Btec Mourinho isn't he, with his minor cups giving him free reign to f*ck up everything and throw players under the bus as he does it.

Iceman10

Established Member
Non-starter. Maitland-Niles is an important squad player.

Yep, don’t know if they are still upset at Atletico over losing Partey (so putting out mischief rumours), but a loan for AMN isn’t happening. One of our RB’s has to be sold, after efforts to do so last summer didn’t work out for whatever reason.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

As long as he's not gone permanently, he can come back when Arteta is gone.

The way Arteta is f*cking up this clubs future Jesus Christ. He really is Btec Mourinho isn't he, with his minor cups giving him free reign to f*ck up everything and throw players under the bus as he does it.

Amen.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Send him to Atletico to work with a top manager. Hopefully Arteta will be gone by the time his loan is up and we'll have a player on our hands.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Send him to Atletico to work with a top manager. Hopefully Arteta will be gone by the time his loan is up and we'll have a player on our hands.
You'd think that if anyone could get him to sharpen his focus and be switched on for whole games, it'd be Simeone.

Tell them they can loan AMN for free if they convert Torreira's loan into an obligation :lol::lol:

billyf

Merry Christmas people!!

AMN probably asked for a transfer, this would explain his abysmal performance against M.City. He was the worst player on the pitch. He seemed like he didn't care at all. I wouldn't blame him if that was true, I wouldn't like to have a relegation on my resume if I were him. I would rather play for Simeone and try to win La Liga.

FinnGooner

Established Member
For his sake, a move away is the right thing to do. Will never be more than a rotation player under Arteta. Also, one of out few sellable assets. If we don’t play him, give the lad a chance elsewhere and take the money. Not that we’re going to use that money wisely anyways but at least AMN will have a fair chance to show what he can do under a real manager

truth_hurts

Wolves, United and Atletico have been linked to this England International over the past 6 months.

Sounds like a good player! For whatever reason, it seems as though Arteta doesn't fancy him so it is probably for the best that we sell him.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Wolves, United and Atletico have been linked to this England International over the past 6 months.

Sounds like a good player! For whatever reason, it seems as though Arteta doesn't fancy him so it is probably for the best that we sell him.

Linked means nothing. Until someone lodges a bid its all hear say and paper talk.

Was the same rubbish we heard about Pepe. Linked to all the top clubs yet in the end it was Napoli and us.

Take links with a pinch of salt.

truth_hurts

Linked means nothing. Until someone lodges a bid its all hear say and paper talk.

Was the same rubbish we heard about Pepe. Linked to all the top clubs yet in the end it was Napoli and us.

Take links with a pinch of salt.

Well, if he does go up for sale, let's see who comes in for him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom