• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Yutility

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He has taken part in 26 games. Not bad really.
Probably more referring to having to settle for full back roles rather than in CM more than just appearances.

IMO it is better late than never. He didn't do so well v Ostersunds and coasted. Now he knows what he needs to do in midfield so let us pray he keeps it up because we could have a class CM in the making.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Elneny contract extension seems even more bizarre now
Giroud and Coquelin signed new deals in January 2017. A new contract does nothing other than protect our investment.

Strange. People complain about our inability to get people signed on new deals whilst simultaneously complaining about us tieing guys down to new deals.

Gamefaced

Showed some real potential snd composure. He seems to spot a pass and wants to get it there quickly. Showed good vision and has some neat footwork. We must not play around with his position and just let the kid run as a midfielder. He should be given more chances especially since our midfield ain't that great anyway.

Wryer

Reminds me of Alex Song.

Physically strong. Deceptively quick.
And.. the blank look when he makes an error.

I do think we have a good batch of young players (23 and below).

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Very happy for him. Has the perfect skillset to become a regular, sooner than later. Hopefully he plays a lot till the end of the season, as a mid, so we can see more of it before the next season when he should be used lot more

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Seems like I missed a lot of promising performances despite the final result. Of all games to miss ffs.

He's always looked like the modern CM on paper, I think that with the way football is going, especially in the PL, you need some elite athleticism in the middle of the park. Would love to see him blitzing some of the slower CM's in the league.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom