• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Moltisanti with the hard hitting truths. Can't deny it's something I love to see.

Found him a very annoying character in the show, hated him after he got drugged up and suffocated Andrea's dog...was VERY happy when Tony had enough of his bullshit and just kinda randomly killed him :lol:

Last edited:

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Found him a very annoying character in the show, hated him after he got drugged up and suffocated Andrea's dog in the show...was very happy when Tony had enough of his bullshit and just kinda randomly killed him :lol:

The profile pic is from when Chrissy gets made while a crow is staring at him, signifying he is cursed for eternity. It reminds me of the day I chose to support Arsenal all of those years ago. :lol:

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Found him a very annoying character in the show, hated him after he got drugged up and suffocated Andrea's dog in the show...was very happy when Tony had enough of his bullshit and just kinda randomly killed him :lol:

Yeah same. Dunno why, but can't stand crackheads in TV shows, maybe because they do stupid sh!t that will inevitable f*ck it up for others. Couldn't stand Bubbles in The Wire and Jesse in Breaking Bad either.

Riou

It reminds me of the day I chose to support Arsenal all of those years ago. :lol:

:lol:

I wouldn't change it though, no matter how **** we get, very happily Arsenal for life.

My dad is a Chelski fan, so there was a chance I could have supported them...but if I imagine being a fan of Chelsea, it's makes me feel as horrible as imagining myself going outside and killing a kitten...it's just wrong!

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
:lol:

I wouldn't change it though, no matter how **** we get, very happily Arsenal for life.

My dad is a Chelski fan, so there was a chance I could have supported them...but if I imagine being a fan of Chelsea, it's makes me feel as horrible as imagining myself going outside and killing a kitten...it's just wrong!

Haha I agree mate, once we get back to winning it will be so sweet.

I can one up you there, my old mans a Sunderland fan, imagine the misery he has had to put up with over the years! I'm still taking Will Grigg over Lacazette though, at least he has a song!

Riou

Haha I agree mate, once we get back to winning it will be so sweet.

I can one up you there, my old mans a Sunderland fan, imagine the misery he has had to put up with over the years! I'm still taking Will Grigg over Lacazette though, at least he has a song!

My older cousin is a Newcastle fan ( I know, a bunch of plastic fans from Northern Ireland is my family :lol: ) and I looked up to him growing up, so I could kind of imagine myself supporting The Toon in a way...Sir Bobby Robson, St James Park is probably my fav stadium in England now that Highbury isn't really there anymore, like the Geordie accent etc.

The only issue is I don't like Shearer, like at all...so I wouldn't want to then in an alternative life to be idolizing him!

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

In my opinion he is a box striker, just a poor one. He reminds me of Jermaine Defoe, if Defoe had no pace and less goalscoring nouse.

If you watch
In my opinion he is a box striker, just a poor one. He reminds me of Jermaine Defoe, if Defoe had no pace and less goalscoring nouse.

He has never been good in the box was obvious after 2 months. Never attacked the near post and never got in front of the striker. If you watched him at Lyon he hardly ever got in the box rather got involved in the hold up play and cane from deep.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
My older cousin is a Newcastle fan ( I know, a bunch of plastic fans from Northern Ireland is my family :lol: ) and I looked up to him growing up, so I could kind of imagine myself supporting The Toon in a way...Sir Bobby Robson, St James Park is probably my fav stadium in England now that Highbury isn't really there anymore, like the Geordie accent etc.

The only issue is I don't like Shearer, like at all...so I wouldn't want to then in an alternative life to be idolizing him!

Ha, they really are great supporters up there. I'm North London born and bred though, so it was a choice of Arsenal or Sp**s for me. Despite the current situation I think I made the right decision in the end!

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
If you watch

He has never been good in the box was obvious after 2 months. Never attacked the near post and never got in front of the striker. If you watched him at Lyon he hardly ever got in the box rather got involved in the hold up play and cane from deep.
Depends on how you define hold up play

Just look at 5:00-5:18
1 Hold up the ball with a few tricks, step overs, turn, skill moves without losing possession in crowded area. (lacazette can do none of them)

2 execute a perfect iniesta type of pass to the space that has no opponent, or better, a beautiful through pass that cuts through the opponent defence. (again, lacazette is completely incapable of)

No pure poacher can do the above, we need a skillful false 9 and attacking players with good technical ability. We need someone like Gouiri. This is the level of technical standard that we should aim for.

Seems that playing some simple pass to feet would be considered as good hold up play in this forum...

Last edited:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

1 Hold up the ball with a few tricks, step overs, turn, skill moves without losing possession in crowded area. (lacazette can do none of them)

2 execute a perfect iniesta type of pass to the space that has no opponent, or better, a beautiful through pass that cuts through the opponent defence. (again, lacazette is completely incapable of)

No pure poacher can do the above, we need a skillful false 9 and attacking players with good technical ability. We need someone like Gouiri. This is the level of technical standard that we should aim for.

Seems that playing some simple pass to feet would be considered as good hold up play in this forum...

Sorry dude I meant build up play not hold up play. Why you telling me all this anyway.? @hydrofluoric acid , @BigPoppaPump and me were critical of him when it was unpopular.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Yeah same. Dunno why, but can't stand crackheads in TV shows, maybe because they do stupid sh!t that will inevitable f*ck it up for others. Couldn't stand Bubbles in The Wire and Jesse in Breaking Bad either.

But it's kinda close to reality in a way, isn't it? Can't trust an addict, can you? As Tom Hardy said, he'd have sold his mum for a bit of drugs. Doesn't mean you have to shun or avoid them or worse, but I wouldn't trust an addict, either. Especially not to run any sort of operative business. And don't be a ****ing fool either. RIP Fredo Corleone.

lomekian

Essays are my thing

Still breaks my heart now. I loved RVP, he was so so so good that year.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Just take a low fee and get him off the books. Look at Chelsea's strike force. Id never have imagined they'd be this useful in Lampard's first season. If we lose Auba, Laca literally won't be able to progress us. It would be like entering the season depending on Walcott. Sell.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This guy is done.

I used to support him but I'm afraid @BigPoppaPump has been right all along.

Look at the difference to our attack once Nketiah came on.

Massive difference!

It's a shame it's come to this. At this point I wouldn't be against the club giving him away for free just to free up the wage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom