Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by bingobob, Jun 8, 2018.

1. ChefMan21

ChefMan21 Well-Known Member

A ****s and giggles window. Fits with 2020 tbh.

Rex Banter likes this.
  2. El Duderino

El Duderino 99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One

I'm 99% sure the player is Ramsey :lol:

James Bond, tcahill, <<reed>> and 2 others like this.
  3. Aevi

Aevi Hale End FC Moderator

From Atletico, I'm only interested in swapping for Partey. That's a "must" signing.

From Juventus, I'd only be interested in swapping for Dybala, Bentancur, or Demiral (with different amounts of money added to the deal in each case obviously).

4. ChefMan21

Bentancur would be amazing - such a good player. Big engine, size, good defender, aggressive, and pretty good on the ball. One of those players you could build a midfield around IMO (and would come with the associated price tag).

Aevi likes this.
  5. grange

grange Well-Known Member

Imagine Arsenal paying Ramsey's wages :lol::lol:

6. Red London

Red London Well-Known Member

Imagine Guendouzi for Partey and Laca for Bentancur :lol: Midfield sorted.

Its unrealistic but this shows why we should be targeting players under the age of 28. Lower wages and if it doesnt work out they actually have value so we can sell and replace.

db10fan likes this.
  7. say yes

say yes To Sweet Soulful House Music

Strange how insistent they are. Atletico and Juventus are clearly not privy to some of the elite Lacazette analysis on this forum. He’s got a big bum ffs!

8. Camron

Camron Established Member

Don't forget elite haircuts and dances. Gets some people on here really excited.

BigPoppaPump and say yes like this.
  9. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

Lemar or Partey from Atletico and there are quite a few Juve players I'd want.

10. The_Playmaker

The_Playmaker Established Member

Bentacur please.

truth_hurts likes this.
  11. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

'Perhaps he could be the perfect pivot for Cristiano Ronaldo. A beautiful technical affinity with the fivefold Ballon d'Or FF Cristiano Ronaldo seems very logical'

Credit to his agent for putting in the work but keep the leaks half realistic.

12. African Flair

African Flair Well-Known Member

:lol:

Sanchez11 and Garrincha like this.
  13. Tom349

Tom349 Well-Known Member

I would be willing to take Lemar in the hope of revitalising his career. Was very good for Monaco when they won the title and we've seen some of his team mates like Silva go on and thrive for city. There wasn't much separating the two at the time yet now Lemar can't get any minutes for Atletico. His value would be close to zero but a deal involving us ending up with Partey and Lemar with Atletico receiving Lacazette and cash or a player like Torreira would be something I would entertain.

Toby Andrl likes this.
  14. Maybe

Maybe Well-Known Member

Why imagine when you can already see it on Özil's contract

15. Penn_

Penn_ Established Member

Doesn’t Saka basically give us that wide player / cm that Lemar could’ve been?

16. HairSprayGooners

HairSprayGooners Transfer Junkie

Literally this. Lemar isn't someone I'd take at all. No swap deal interests me for Laca except Partey. If you can't do that a club will just have to pay 25-30m if they want him.

Flying Okapis likes this.
  17. ChefMan21

Wouldn't take Bentancur?

18. Tom349

Tom349 Well-Known Member

Saka can't play every game and I think both players are versatile to the point where they could play together. Lemar has zero value right now but given their is player there it makes sense given our supposed lack of funds to try and rejuvenate his career.

19. db10fan

db10fan Member

This is a too good to be true scenario, and also enable us move AMN to CM and then to sell Xhaka and Torreira to add fund for any other positions of needs..

Partey-Bentancur-AMN-Willock-ESR-Özil-> very balanced mix of talents.

20. HairSprayGooners

HairSprayGooners Transfer Junkie

Would they even get rid of Bentancur? Swear they're short on mids.