• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Coaches Thread

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Anyway if a coaching restructure takes place, I hope and pray we actually get some competent goalkeeping coaching in place. Still remember, Szcz/Fabianski ripping our coaching or lack their of when he had his loan spells.

BobP

Memri Fan
Clearout was long overdue.

The incompetence of the likes of Colbert and Peyton wasn't even a secret.

Only reason they still had a job was because of Wenger's patronage.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Arteta knows he needs a new doc to apply what he learned from PED Guardiola

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal

At least some people will be happy if it happens and can stop going on about him. Even though I personally don't think he is to blame for missing out on all these French talents.

Anyway I wonder if this has to do with Vieira possibly going there. Maybe he is hoping to gather back the old French gang around him while there.

Stannis

Getting Pires in will be great imo. Can act as a translator and he knows all the players well.

Plus it will be a good contrast to Carlos

The question is what happens to Bould and Lehman in that scenario? Especially the later, he was just hired, so they must have had an eye on the future.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom