• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arthur Melo

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
I don't know about this guy. Why are the clubs trying to get rid of him like he's a hand me down? Are we back to buying rejects now?

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Couple of match comps on him - I'm not comparing the quality, but style wise he reminds me of Santi Cazorla when he was playing deeper for us (with additional pointless pirouettes thrown in for fun). The lack of tackles is noticeable but he also has a lovely range of passing, seems to press well and also seems hard to knock off the ball.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Couple of match comps on him - I'm not comparing the quality, but style wise he reminds me of Santi Cazorla when he was playing deeper for us (with additional pointless pirouettes thrown in for fun). The lack of tackles is noticeable but he also has a lovely range of passing, seems to press well and also seems hard to knock off the ball.

Why would we need anyone reminding of Cazorla, when we have Elneny?

KenyanGoon

Seems so ponderous on the ball. In England he will be badly exposed. In the EPL you rarely get the time or space for the many turns he seems to be fond of.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I still haven't seen anyone suggest other possible loan players apart from Wijnaldum who PSG won't let leave, because they have money and want cover.

So who you do want? It's silly to criticize too much if you can't give another better loan option to consider.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I still haven't seen anyone suggest other possible loan players apart from Wijnaldum who PSG won't let leave, because they have money and want cover.

So who you do want? It's silly to criticize too much if you can't give another better loan option to consider.

I do hope the club isn’t strictly looking at loan deals. I understand the winter window is challenging but these links to midfielders have been underwhelming and short-term.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom