<

Ashley Cole (Out)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by beaney, Apr 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ridge

Ridge New Member

yeah, why do they like our left backs so much? (if the rumour is true)

2. polaris sc

polaris sc New Member

cole is not going anywhere

3. Mark

Mark New Member Elite

This rumour is absolute rubbish. They don't need a LB. GvB has been great for them and they have very good backup in Silvinho.

Plus it's from some random Swedish newspaper. :roll:

4. Arsu86

Arsu86 New Member

That newspaper is rubbish, the guy who writes there is just quoting english papers. It's just bullshit!

5. AFCG7

AFCG7 New Member Elite

Well the can have him for 25-30 million if he wants to go.

6. seanconvey66

seanconvey66 New Member

He wont go. Hes Arsenal through and through. Do you really think he'd be a doubt for one of our biggest games of the season, to get his head straight?? Wengers going to want his best team playing. Maybe he has just got flue, it is bloody snowing and its going around!!!!!!!

7. brianfrance

brianfrance New Member Elite

Why only Onrie says what we want to read ? Please Ashley clean all this ****, you just need 6 words! I want to stay for life :roll:

8. AFCG7

AFCG7 New Member Elite

Exactly..if he wants to go Wenger will cash in.. just like he did with Anelka.

9. GoonerGurjit

GoonerGurjit New Member Elite

Ashley Cole/Julio Baptista swap deal?

Arsenal full-back Ashley Cole is set to join Real Madrid in a swap deal with Brazilian Julio Baptista. (Daily Star)

10. Gunner8

Gunner8 New Member

11. arsen

arsen New Member

no mann

12. footballus_maximus

footballus_maximus New Member

go for it! i would accept ;D

13. invisibleman18

invisibleman18 New Member Elite

well our old friend myles palmer also said this last week. another one from his reliable "inside sources" like eto'o joining us the week before he joined barcalona, and the summer just past was supposed to be "the most exciting summer in the club's history"
    that settles it then. guess we can prepare for cole to sign a 15 year contract in the summer and baptista to stay at real.

14. marhes26

marhes26 New Member

Would not be surprised to see Wenger go for him again at some stage as he spent long enough trying to get him in the summer. You know what Madrid are like, they change their players at the drop of a hat when things are not going well.

15. Sammer

Sammer New Member Elite

When do these swap deals actually ever take place?

You always read about them, but they never happen :wink:

16. AFCG7

AFCG7 New Member Elite

I think the real swap deal being negotiated is a Cole / Casillas swap .. ok maybe i should replace "think" with "wish" ;D but that would be a deal worth looking into.
    Would leave us with only one English player though ( Sol who wont be around for too long).

17. asajoseph

asajoseph New Member Elite

I think they probably just pinched this story off Palmer. Which just proves how stupid the tabloids are...

Still, if Real offered this, I'd bite their arm off...

18. baccy_man

baccy_man Active Member

19. Sigun

Sigun New Member

how is bapista doing at Real anyhow?

20. Lukazan

Lukazan New Member Elite

So true. :D

Anyway Baptista has looked distinctively average since joining Real Madrid.. nothing special at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.