• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft CL Draft Results Discussion Thread

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah same for Rijkaard was shocked how low his ratings is. Should have picked 92 version or something.

Yeah that was unlucky. I got 1995 Seedorf and his rating was completely tanked as well.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Out of curiosity who's the highest rated defender / midfielder / striker respectively?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Out of curiosity who's the highest rated defender / midfielder / striker respectively?

Defenders are Matthaus and Maldini tied.
Fullback is Javier Zanetti.
Midfielder is Zidane.
Forward is Messi then Ronaldo who are both better than everyone else.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Also I present to you guys the latest team in this draft... "Undrafted Albion". A team out for revenge at having none of their players picked it's a unfeeling Terminator intent on crushing the rest of the league.

Look at those ratings and weep...

1680175732609.png

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Also I present to you guys the latest team in this draft... "Undrafted Albion". A team out for revenge at having none of their players picked it's a unfeeling Terminator intent on crushing the rest of the league.

Look at those ratings and weep...

View attachment 14038
Wtf those ratings are flawed as hell hahaha no way should some of them be rated so highly ffs. Mane higher than prime Giggs, Litmanen higher than prime Savicevic, Courtois equal to Casillas, Hierro higher than Desailly and Ayala, Albertini, Effenberg and Sousa both higher than prime Redondo. What is this world :lol: won't be surprised if undrafted team won

Is liazaraxu not rated higher than Kaladze?!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Wtf those ratings are flawed as hell hahaha no way should some of them be rated so highly ffs

Lizarazu was indeed higher but if we go by our rules I couldn’t get more than two Bayern players in.

This followed same rules as us. Ratings are legit from FIFA and FM :lol:

Which other ones are dodgy?

Uncle Good-Advice

Wtf those ratings are flawed as hell hahaha no way should some of them be rated so highly ffs

Why not? From all the old guys I see no problem. Litmanen is surprisingly good but his Ajax team wasn't very strong upfront and he was instrumental there. Same story with Paulo Sousa and his Dortmund team. Biggest surprises are Eriksen and Freddie :)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Why not? From all the old guys I see no problem. Litmanen is surprisingly good but his Ajax team wasn't very strong upfront and he was instrumental there. Same story with Paulo Sousa and his Dortmund team. Biggest surprises are Eriksen and Freddie :)

Yeah Freddie is PL player of the year Freddie and Eriksen was apparently that guy :lol:

Not sure about Mane 2020/21 rating tbf but he was elite.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Fullback is Javier Zanetti.
Forward is Messi
Both my picks

FsdU5_OWIAA0es7

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I don't know, I think Redondo is generally rated higher than Sousa. Same with Ayala and Desailly vs Hierro

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I don't know, I think Redondo is generally rated higher than Sousa. Same with Ayala and Desailly vs Hierro
See what i am saying man this generation underrates the prototypical modern 8 who played like a modern midfielder 20 years too soon. Redonda way better than Sousa not even close. What was Redondo’s rating by Rex? He was a guy that could do everything as a 6 or 8

Uncle Good-Advice

See what i am saying man this generation underrates the prototypical modern 8 who played like a modern midfielder 20 years too soon. Redonda way better than Sousa not even close. What was Redondo’s rating by Rex? He was a guy that could do everything as a 6 or 8
Sure Redondo was great but imho he could do a lot more if not for some bad luck. From what I understand this sim uses player's best season so one hit wonder like Sousa or Ljungberg can match Redondo's output. It's a matter of small sample, no sane people will say that Sousa was better player than Redondo.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Also Hierro was in his prime that season for the sim and a Milan version of Desailly would’ve been closer in rating.

I think he got a real buff in terms of rating as well because he’d banged the goals in.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sure Redondo was great but imho he could do a lot more if not for some bad luck. From what I understand this sim uses player's best season so one hit wonder like Sousa or Ljungberg can match Redondo's output. It's a matter of small sample, no sane people will say that Sousa was better player than Redondo.
Which is why I didn't compare the likes of Rijkaard, but rather the players I had in their best ever season like Redondo 99/00 which still loses out to Sousa Effenberg and Albertini. Pretty shocking stuffs.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom