• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL David Raya

Status
Not open for further replies.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Yet more signings and no players been sold! At this point you wonder if the locker room contain all of them

Topside

25-30m I'm ok with he's a very good GK and Ramsdale though the man in control of the shirt if this doesn't focus him more nothing will.

Last incoming signing I would say, time to move on quite a few players surplus to requirements.

I would think there must be a fair few players leaving with some moves advanced.

Malky

Established Member
Excellent, this will make the competition for number one a very interesting one.
Can already see an improvement from Ramsdale since the links started so hopefully it’s lit a fire under him.
Ramsdale will keep his place, for now, but a dip in form like last season and he’s on the bench.

Malky

Established Member
"Raya only wanted Arsenal" wasn't he ready to go to Sp**s? Romano just adding to get likes.
Did he even agree personal terms with them? There wasn’t much noise from Rayas camp that he even wanted the move.

Raya being Sp**s main target makes this an even better deal :lol:

Bloodbather

Established Member

20m well spend for a keeper which will never play
When a team of our stature has two keepers at a similar level, the move almost always is to play one in the league, and the other one in cup competitions.

I remember Barcelona doing it with Bravo and ter Stegen, Chelsea doing it with Courtois and Cech, Real Madrid with Casillas and Diego López, etc.

It is true that this dynamic only lasts for a season or two, though, then one moves elsewhere.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Arteta following every detail of the Pep notebook. At least one new CB brought in every window and now Ramsdale will be his Joe Hart.

Except didn't Pep inherit Hart? Arteta actually went out and bought Ramsdale.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

If we get enough deadwood out the door, plus potential deals for guys like Eddie, Balogun and Tiereny then I can think we’ll do one more big signing late in the window
Can't see how we accomplish all that in less than a month. Just too many unwanted players attracting absolutely no interest whatsoever to move in such a small time

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
For the sake of the club I really hope the GK coach doesn’t get to pick who’s in goal on match day. That would be very weird
The keeper coach recommend for Arteta who ready and better in training but i expect Ramsdale keep his place until raya prove he can start. There no reason for Ramsdale to be dropped just like White if Zinchenko was fit Timber will start on bench

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Worried for Ramsdale, given how long we have pursuit Raya and how much of a fav he is of our gk coach.

This is my concern too - the fact that Raya is protégé of incumbent Arsenal GK coach is next level. It's one thing to bring in extra competition but wrt Ramsdale, this is his boss' favourite coming in. That would **** with me big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom