• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL David Raya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkesh

Was Ramsdale such upgrade on Leno we decided to sell him and buy cheap second choice? If we buy Raya. He will become nr 1. Ramsdale will ask to move as I doubt a keeper who been first choice for years will want to be second choice nor will we want a second choice on over 100k. History tell us Ramsdale is done if we buy Raya. Every example of big club having a starter and buy another starter it leads to the keeper that’s being replaced being sold. Turner is on a lot less money than Ramsdale and Raya

The Leno/Ramsdale situation was pretty different. It was very clear that Leno couldn't facilitate Arteta's game, despite being a great shot-stopper. Ramsdale was brought in expressly to take the #1 shirt, with Turner brought in as an understudy.

I agree with @DuBB, this feels opportunistic. There's a market for Turner, so the club turns a nice profit. We then spend a bit more to pick up a potential #1, let the two compete it out, and sort out the situation next summer. Either sell the one who looked worse, or sell both and aim for a top top class keeper.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How this going down on the Brentford forums, btw?

"He's just as likely to win the league at Brentford as he is at Arsenal"

...I imagine that's being thrown around a lot there, also some bollocks about how dare he leave for a "London rival"

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

...I imagine that's being thrown around a lot there, also some bollocks about how dare he leave for a "London rival"

Don’t think there’s any Brentford forum.

Can’t write in crayon on the Internet unfortunately 😔

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Always curious, why do you hate them so much

Goes back to the Championship when I watched it. Sky would almost be openly supporting them in games.

I remember the playoff final they lost and the commentators actually sounded like their dog had been killed ffs.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny

Y u force ill will against every club that isn’t assna

Brentford a very wholesome club

Riou

Even Brentford forum going in on Romano, cant wait for his demise.

giphy.webp

Riou

Y u force ill will against every club that isn’t assna

Brentford a very wholesome club

I don't wish ill anything against every club, just the **** clubs.

Brentford are fine though.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I don't wish ill anything against every club, just the **** clubs.

Brentford are fine though.
Wait how you feel about them after their most annoying fans join this forum to talk bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom