• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL David Raya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger_Revenge

He will cost more than double of turner. And turner is more than good enough as 2nd choice
If you brought Turner on to just save pens, I might agree, but he can't play the way we need a goal keeper to. A good shot stopper, but not someone who helps building out of the back. We were way too hesitant with him in goal.

If Raya comes, I expect one goalkeeper to get the PL and the other to get all of the cups. Not sure which does which.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If you brought Turner on to just save pens, I might agree, but he can't play the way we need a goal keeper to. A good shot stopper, but not someone who helps building out of the back. We were way too hesitant with him in goal.

If Raya comes, I expect one goalkeeper to get the PL and the other to get all of the cups. Not sure which does which.

Lol I’m starting to think people think goalkeepers are midfielders now. This whole play from the back is joke because outside of Ederson I never seen a keeper in the pl and thought he is good with the ball at his feet. All they do is standard stuff every professional footballer should do

Badger_Revenge

Lol I’m starting to think people think goalkeepers are midfielders now. This whole play from the back is joke because outside of Ederson I never seen a keeper in the pl and thought he is good with the ball at his feet. All they do is standard stuff every professional footballer should do
Not asking him to be a midfielder, he just needs to be able to play combos to progress from the back, and hit the odd deep runner with a long kick. Tuner really can't do either of those with reliability.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Not asking him to be a midfielder, he just needs to be able to play combos to progress from the back, and hit the odd deep runner with a long kick. Tuner really can't do either of those with reliability.
Raya was hitting long balls to Toney who was winning them. If the striker can’t win a header the long pass to him won’t look as good

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Just sold Rayaaa, to Mikel Artetaaa 🎵

Happy Dance GIF by webuyanycar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom