• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL David Raya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Thanks, I prefer the eye test and actually watching and analysing the player.
beijing 2008 gymnastics GIF

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

some pros some cons apologies if posted already
People doing threads not knowing we buying raya to replace turner who leaving we not buying guy like Runarsson to compete with Ramsdale at least now if one of them injured or having off form we won't be in trouble.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

People doing threads not knowing we buying raya to replace turner who leaving we not buying guy like Runarsson to compete with Ramsdale at least now if one of them injured or having off form we won't be in trouble.
He will cost more than double of turner. And turner is more than good enough as 2nd choice

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
He will cost more than double of turner. And turner is more than good enough as 2nd choice
But my point is Turner he leaving for first team opportunity we wont be buying some dude to just make up number we can easily just make Hein number 2 but we clearly want someone who push Ramsdale and not let him lose focus during the season. Now Ramsdale any number of mistakes and his starting spot under threat.

Also if We manage to get good fee from Turner then all around is good business even if Raya cost 25M or more.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

some pros some cons apologies if posted already
If Raya is similar frame as Ramsdale, then Ramsdale is similar frame as Alisson. So basically 5cm difference has zero effect according to this guy but 10 cm difference makes a huge difference.

I wonder where this claim comes from that Raya is not good at passing short?

Is it from that Pythagoras in boots video where he failed to look at the stats carefully (Brentford's tactics have him kick long much more than other top keepers for example which affectshis overall passing success rate), and looked like making conclusions from a couple blunder videos from the past.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We aren’t buying Arteta’s original first choice who is statistically better than Ramsdale to replace Turner. :lol:

Worst case ruthless Mik has already decided Raya is his guy, realistically it’s going to be a ‘may the best man win’ situation with the loser leaving summer 2024 or Jan 2025.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We aren’t buying Arteta’s original first choice who is statistically better than Ramsdale to replace Turner. :lol:

Worst case ruthless Mik has already decided Raya is his guy, realistically it’s going to be a ‘may the best man win’ situation with the loser leaving summer 2024 or Jan 2025.
yeah it's good thinking even it cost us few more millions but at least we won't be s**ting ourselves when the 1st choice keeper get injured we always admired Raya so we'll see if he can beat Ramsdale.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I’m actually surprised people think clubs sign keepers and say let’s compete guys. The manager already has clear idea who his nr 1 is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom