• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL David Raya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ljonin

Tomiyasu turning into a squad player.
Ben White potentially losing his place in the starting XI
Ramsdale losing his spot.
Lokonga getting loaned out.
Tavares getting loaned out.

Uncomfortable conversations about Teta's Talent ID.
Or could it possibly be that standards have raised faster than expected now that we are title contenders?

Also, interesting Ramsdale losing his spot when Raya is not even here yet :lol:

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

The fact that any pen conceded and you're 100% sure it's a goal against us must also be why Arteta wants a change of goalkeeper.

Ramsdale is actually a fraud when it's come to saving penalties. Can't win anything big with such a goalkeeper sorry

Ljonin

Was Ramsdale such upgrade on Leno we decided to sell him and buy cheap second choice? If we buy Raya. He will become nr 1. Ramsdale will ask to move as I doubt a keeper who been first choice for years will want to be second choice nor will we want a second choice on over 100k. History tell us Ramsdale is done if we buy Raya. Every example of big club having a starter and buy another starter it leads to the keeper that’s being replaced being sold. Turner is on a lot less money than Ramsdale and Raya
You sound like politician

King87

Becoming more and more difficult to buy players from smaller clubs in the league.

Clubs like Brighton and West Ham setting a worrying precedent. Hopefully players with big ambitions think carefully before joining them in the future

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The fact that any pen conceded and you're 100% sure it's a goal against us must also be why Arteta wants a change of goalkeeper.

Ramsdale is actually a fraud when it's come to saving penalties. Can't win anything big with such a goalkeeper sorry
Outside of being passion merchant and goofy personality that our fans love. He is a fraud. Southgate sussed him out quick

King87

Outside of being passion merchant and goofy personality that our fans love. He is a fraud. Southgate sussed him out quick
Yea can't see him getting close to becoming England no1 if he loses his position as first choice for us. Must have been very uncomfortable few days for him with this Raya news

Ljonin

Yes and it’s the right decision as results show
No it’s not. With all the talent England has at its disposal, they should play super exciting attacking football. Reverting to dinosaur tactics where Maguire is a key player, is simply put extremely poor in 2022

picsou

Ramsdale at anfield was carzy good for example but i feel like he made more mistakes during the year, all those set piece goals we conceded etc

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White

I strongly encourage you to NOT look at Raya’s penalty record if this is how you feel…

bergholt

Tomiyasu turning into a squad player.
Ben White potentially losing his place in the starting XI
Ramsdale losing his spot.
Lokonga getting loaned out.
Tavares getting loaned out.

Uncomfortable conversations about Teta's Talent ID.

Don't you need to take into account all the purchases over that period? If you just cherry pick the ones that suit your argument then it looks pretty disingenuous.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Brentford fans are saying once he stopped working with our goalkeeper coach he improved a a lot and Ramsdale is getting worse and worse with this guy. I mean it’s the guy that recommended Runnarson after all
Interesting take.
If true the keeper coach needs to move on.
However it could just be that Raya improved with age?
Would I want someone like Raya here in competition, especially if turner goes?

Absobloodylutely!!

Imho Is he a big improvement on Ramsdale?

I don't think so.

I'd say at the same age Ramsdale may be better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom