Dayot Upamecano

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Aevi, Dec 9, 2016.

1. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

Not a CB but didn’t Fabinho cost Liverpool 35-40M? Ridiculous, guy is a monster.

2. DanDare

DanDare Emoji Merchant

Recruitment has been so mismanaged

3. El Duderino

El Duderino 99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One

Thiago is done, he's the sort of signing United would make and we'd laugh our asses of.

It's all fine and dandy at PSG, you put him here in our mess and he'll get found out just like Luiz did.

Rex Banter likes this.
  4. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

Who signed Pepe and Lucas Torreira? I don’t know. Emery didn’t want Torreira.

I’m sure we’ll get back to signing some good players now Arteta is here. Rabiot is a great baller despite his attitude issues.

5. DanDare

DanDare Emoji Merchant

Bet Sanelhi spends loads on Amazon getting stuff he doesn't need just because it's on sale

6. HBL

HBL Well-Known Member

Hmmm wonder why he is still first choice CB for Brazil and a team with CL ambitions then. One of the most underrated players of all time.

7. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Knows a guy who knows an ITK at Bristol Trusted

@El Duderino knows his Brazilians man.

8. Flying Okapis

Flying Okapis Well-Known Member

Is this true, did Keown say it?

If so, what the actual ****! :facepalm:

9. El Duderino

I'm not saying he was never an amazing players, but he's not a good fit here.

10. Newchange

Newchange Well-Known Member

Opinions on Marquinhos at PSG? Could be a shrewd signing. Experienced, a leader and commanding

11. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

Yeah. Said he scouted him for Arsenal. Told the club to sign him but they had doubts about his mobility.

12. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

He’ll cost over 100M.

Sanchez11's ghost likes this.
  13. Newchange

Newchange Well-Known Member

These are the same scouts who approve guys like sendoros, squalici, Sylvestre,Mustafi,sokratis,Luiz actually a joke.

14. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast CIES Loyalist

Chambers could be out for awhile. Mavropanos should leave on loan. That would basically leave Sokratis, Luiz, Mustafi and Holding (once he's match ready). I would be surprised if Arsenal splashes out big money on a center back in January (big money ones are rarely available anyway), but I could certainly see a loan signing or forking out £6 million for Joe Worrall or somebody like that.

15. HBL

HBL Well-Known Member

I've watched the majority of PSG games in the CL/ligue 1 this season/last season and all Brazil games at the Copa America and he is far from washed up.

16. Flying Okapis

Flying Okapis Well-Known Member

Was it Wenger at the time?

17. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

Yeah. He said he was asked by someone at Arsenal to watch him. I don’t if it was Wenger or whoever was heading the scouting team at the time.

18. El Duderino

IIRC Seen as the next mainstay at Brazil defense now that Thiago, Miranda, etc are ageing.

Haven't seen much of him to tell you the truth.

19. Idiotologue

Idiotologue Well-Known Member

Plays DM for PSG and CB for the national team. Already a mainstay in the NT, has been for a while.

20. Malky

Malky Well-Known Member

£50M, i think? Crazy considering loads of fans were wishlisting him on here for so long, yet the club decides to waste millions on dross like Xhaka.