• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day Thread

What is the most realistic scenario?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kamara will likely cost 15M or less he has 1 year left in his contract but he more of DM still would take him anytime ahead of Elneny.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Can't believe Barkley, Loftus-Cheek and drinkwater are still at Chelsea and they are still going for Saul to be 4th choice mid behind kante, jorginho and kovacic. Drinkwater went on loan again yesterday.

Drinkwater and Barkley 30m each
Now 2 things :
1. They make so much loss on players +waste so much wages still they spend like crazy because they make some really shady sales like the latest anjorin rumors for 18m to Russian club. People here praise them for being such a well operated club. This is so shady and needs to be investigated.
2. Thomas tuchel great manager but can't play with rlc/Barkley as 4th choice mid? He needs another big transfer for that? Of course he's a very good manager, turned around the same side which was not playing well with frank (but still was a quality side) but if he is so good he doesn't have spend so much on an already stacked squad.
They've only spent 100M this summer which is nothing really, that's basically the money they get for their CL run.

If you accept stagnation you end up getting worse, that's not what Chelsea do.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What is the point of getting Griezmann back honestly?

Team is stacked up top and Llorente and Felix are better options off Suarez.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
They've only spent 100M this summer which is nothing really, that's basically the money they get for their CL run.

If you accept stagnation you end up getting worse, that's not what Chelsea do.
What about their previous window? It was some 200m+. Their squad is stacked. I can accept if they are trying to improve their starting 11 but saul will be 4th choice at best.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard

Would have liked cm or attacking signing... Just hoping auba can get his old form back

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really frustrating we can't get the CM signing in it's the most important addition of all imo can't trust Partey stay fit or Xhaka use his head without making error or get himself sent off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom