• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dominik Szoboszlai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If we’d kept Ivan we’d still have Sven, Ramsey and we’d be getting this kid.

Instead no, the fans drive him out for a little fat man with a wig. Glad we got our Arsenal back though.
Of course. Who doesn't want to have ****e like mustafi, Perez, Elneny, Xhaka et al in the squad

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Would be insane to lose out on him. I'm already on impulse control over transferring him to Arsenal in Fifa.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Such aquisitions are what's good about this club right now, so we must push this one through.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm still not sure about this guy. He has eye catching attributes in terms of his free kicks and long range shooting, I think his agility and speed to truly be a two way 8 are questionable.

If its him or Jonathan David, I would go for David.

Then again. Could always get both.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'm still not sure about this guy. He has eye catching attributes in terms of his free kicks and long range shooting, I think his agility and speed to truly be a two way 8 are questionable.

Isn't Jonathan David more of a false 9? Szoboszlai's much more of a midfielder. We should totally get both tbh. I mean which other attacking mids are available in the 20m range who are better than Szoboszlai? There aren't many probably.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Also if you question his agility that's fine, but we do have ESR too. ESR has that lower centre of gravity and ability to slalom through with the ball. But as far as i've seen ESR doesn't have that pure technique when he strikes the ball. Whereas Szoboszlai strikes the ball incredibly well. He has the vision and ability to make through balls, plus he's a set-piece and free-kick threat.

He just seems like the best we can afford tbh.

Wilshero

Get this guy and fend off Milan by offering them Torreira (or Özil, apparently Gazidis loves him enough to pay him 350k/w).

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Get this guy and fend off Milan by offering them Torreira (or Özil, apparently Gazidis loves him enough to pay him 350k/w).
Would rather sell Torreira for a nominal fee as I do feel him along with Guendouzi is one of our sellable assets. £35m-£40m I think we can get for him

Gunner-Union

Think he is just what we need tbh can create fro open play and set pieces I think he would become a special player for us but we need more than just him in cm

I’d like a revamp and play him in a mid 3 with partey and McGin. Partey and mcgin offer defensive cover but can also attack and with DS would def create a lot. Mcgin won’t break the bank especially if villa go down and as for partey, sangare is a cheaper and younger alternative

we just need so much work done to the starting 11 ideally we need the three i mentioned plus ake and a rb aNd if laca goes oshimen as a replacement. This would all be expensive but doable with sales and some funds released

lomekian

Essays are my thing

Instead no, the fans drive him out for a little fat man with a wig. Glad we got our Arsenal back though.

You think fans drove Ivan out? That is literally the opposite of what happened. Mr Catalyst for change was getting big love for ending the Wenger reign, hiring Sven and that summer's signings.

And then Milan's new owners offered him a boatload of cash and Shares in AC Milan, and was off like a rat up a drainpipe.

Hard to disagree with taking that much more money, but it screwed us hard. It was supposed to be Ivan running the business, Raul being the contacts guy and Sven being chief scout with a view to becoming technical director. Then Ivan took the money with the job half done and left a massive power vacuum which the Spanish schmoozer leapt into.

It all comes back to Ivan screwing us for more money

lomekian

Essays are my thing
I absolutely love Szoboszlai. Not as quick or agile as ESR, but bigger stronger and more technical (and surprisingly too footed). He's not the fastest but he kind of glides.

Not a big positional priority, but if £20m over 3 years is accurate, we have to be in for him. Arsenal have been looking at him for a couple of years already, but he's really stepped up this season.

Obvs not a Haaland level talent, but has a very high ceiling

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You think fans drove Ivan out? That is literally the opposite of what happened. Mr Catalyst for change was getting big love for ending the Wenger reign, hiring Sven and that summer's signings.

And then Milan's new owners offered him a boatload of cash and Shares in AC Milan, and was off like a rat up a drainpipe.

Hard to disagree with taking that much more money, but it screwed us hard. It was supposed to be Ivan running the business, Raul being the contacts guy and Sven being chief scout with a view to becoming technical director. Then Ivan took the money with the job half done and left a massive power vacuum which the Spanish schmoozer leapt into.

It all comes back to Ivan screwing us for more money

Nah top guy was Ivan, made great strides for baldies like @OnlyOne in the workplace.

Pioneer.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Why does he remind me of Ramsey, does anyone else see that. Anyways I guess we have to wait and see if this has legs. He's certainly the kind of signings I want Arsenal to make this summer.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Not true, hungarian gooner reporting in, our best talent since Dzsudzsak, but probably already miles better than he was. Great composure and vision, has eye for a good pass, has very smooth ball control and has room to improve in the goal scoring department, where is already good, his best skill is probably scoring from free kick positions. He is more like an attacking CM, I can see him taking over the Ramsey role.
He is more like Cazorla. Just look at his footwork and skills, dribbling past defenders with ease. He has that iniesta, modric, nasri, hleb type of technical skills in him.

He is nothing like Ramsey, Ramsey was ****. Ramsey was more like gerrard, lampard, who don’t have the skills to dribble past players.

Last edited:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Sven was a bum, guy only knew how to sign old Dortmund players or weak players like Torreira. Is Shinji Kagawa on loan what we really need right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom